New Friends

Pic Of Melissa over there ---------------------->

Lux's P.O.V.

Stupid I thought delivering a punch to the punching bag

Cowardly another punch

BARBIE I kicked the punching bag with a grunt.

If your asking why I was venting all my anger kicking and punching the very unfortunate punching bag instead of running wolf form--which is a much better way to vent--well that would be because I can't change until the lovely injury Whitney gave me heals, which was taking forever.

I had been in the gym for about an hour now and let's just say I'm sweating like I'd just ran a triathlon. I was still in my workout clothes though I had to change my WHITE shorts for my black ones because they were covered in blood. And I actually liked those shorts and now they were ruined, another reason to want to kill Whitney. Wow they just keep piling up now don't they?

When i finally thought the punching bag had enough and my anger was gone I got my jacket from the floor and slung it over my shoulder and made my way to the kitchen.

Almost all the guys were there as I made my way to the refrigerator, getting a bottle of water and drinking almost all of it. I glanced back at the guys and saw them all staring. Then i realized i was glistening with sweat with nothing but shorts and a tank-top. I rolled my eyes. Wolves will be wolves.

"I see you've been in the gym" Shane said "for an hour"

I smirked at him "Well it's kind of hard to stop punching the dang thing when I keep imagining Whitney's face on it" that made them laugh "Now at least I can not kill her. Although I still don't see why you guys insisted on that"

 You know the phrase 'Speak of the devil'? well I think it was made for Whitney cause seconds later she came in the kitchen. jason immediately threw me a warning look and I could tell everyone was watching my every move.

 She shoved past me to get to the refrigerator Deep breaths Lux. Out with all the anger I told myself.

Whitney pulled back and stopped in front of me. She looked at my 'injury' and back at me with a smirk.

oh screw it! Heloooo anger! I thought as I suddenly punched Whitney in the stomach so hard she hit the kitchen door.

 "Lux, we had a deal" I heard Jason say but when i turned to him I saw amusement in his eyes, that he was trying to hide. "Besides I thought working out helped?"

 "guess it didn't" I smirked "Besides I said I wouldn't kill her. That" I pointed to Whitney who was on the floor clutching her stomach "Won't kill her but it'll hurt like a bitch"

The guys cracked up laughing. I went and sat next to Jason who draped his arm around me.

 "By the way I'm not going directly here after school okay?" I told him "Going job hunting"

Jason rolled his eyes "How many times have I told you that you don't need to get a job Lux" Jason said.

 "I want to" I said "Let's not start this argument again" He nodded reluctantly. Jason always tried to convince me that I didn't have to work, but I wanted to be able to support myself, I never wanted to be a burden.

I went up to my room, took a shower and got ready to bed when I heard a knock on my door.

"come in" I said but the door didn't open. I opened the door but no one was there, but in my peripheral vision I saw someone just around the corner of the hallway peeping at me. I looked at the floor and noticed a flower bouquet.