6

IIIIIIIIIII JUST TELL MEEEE
SAY ANYTHIIINGGG
ANYTHING HURTS LESS THAN.... QUIEEEEEEEEEET

sorreh

Dan's foot was aching. His first three toes were bent in weird directions, but he had tightly strapped a bandage around his whole foot. Luckily it was Saturday, so he wouldn't have to come into contact with any of those bastards. Dan had just settled down on his sofa, Mulan on the telly, when a loud knocking came from the door. "Oh for fucks sake" Dan mumbled and hobbled to the door.

He opened it, to see Phil. As soon as he saw the black haired boy, he calmly started closing the door. "Wait!" Phil shouted, causing Dan to pause his door closing. "What." Dan spat. "I.... just wanted to check up on you. How's your foot?" Dan shrugged and carried on closing the door. "Dan!"

Dan rolled his eyes. "What."

"C-can I come in?"

"No." Dan slammed the door and hobbled to the sofa, grabbing an apple on the way. Dan didn't hear of Phil again that day.

~(*o*)~

Dan didn't understand why Martyn was picking on him so much recently. Martyn had never been one to constantly bully the same person, apart from with Dan, and in the last few years, the bullying had become incessant. There must be a reason behind the madness.

Dan's mum must have come in when Dan was napping. He found money and a post-it note on the kitchen counter. Buy food for yourself. I'm going out & Dad is away. Xx

Dan sighed and rung up Pizza Palace to order, well, pizza. Once ordered, he put on American Horror Story to marvel at Evan Peter's beauty. *seriously he's like the essence of gods*
A doorbell ring informed him of the arrival of his Mega Large pepperoni pizza. He then ensued the position he would stay in for the next million years.

~(^o^)~

Bloody Britain weather. Dan thought as he limped to the mall. He was instructed by his mother to buy some food and get himself a small present. He'd been needing a new jumper anyway. He walked into the grocery store and grabbed fruit, milk, bread and various other consumables. Then he trudged to Top Man. They didn't always have pastel jumpers for men there, but the occasional one was on display.

This time there was a variety of Patel purple, pink and Blue jumpers for sale. It took a while, but eventually Dan bought a blue jumper with a few patterns on it. *look at Le photo okay I really want this jumper someone get it for me thnx*

Dan walked to the counter and paid for the jumper, but he was in shock at the beautiphil *I had to* cashier, who slipped Dan his number and name. Dan couldn't help but grin. He added the number to his phone and named the guy after his name, Brendon. *URIEEE*

That whole encounter definitely lifted Dan's spirits, and he walked home feeling happier than ever. Once home he decided to message Brendon.

Dan: Hi there ^-^ its the guy from the shop? (Blue jumper dude) I'm Dan.

Oh god. That was terrible. Dan sent the message and cringed at his awkwardness. *ping*
Dan's mouth flew open. Brendon messaged back!? No. It was Adrian.

Adrian: Hey brotha! How are you doing! Should we Skype later?

Dan: hi ade! Yes deffo ! I'm fine ^-^ you?

Adrian: great! Let's Skype at like 8?

Dan: yay! X

Dan was extremely excited to see his brother, despite the fact that he'd have to explain the bruises on his face. *ping*

This time the message was from Brendon.

Brendon: hello! I'm Brendon as you've probably gathered. How are you?

Dan: I'm great and you?

Brendon: also

Dan: um not to pry, but why did you give me your number?

Brendon: no problem, I just thought you looked cute and I wanted to get to know you.

Dan felt stupid for blushing at a message.

Dan: oh... well do you want to meet up sometime?

Brendon: that'd be great, how about tomorrow at Starbucks?

Dan: sure! Is ten good for you?

Brendon: perfect! Xx see you

Dan: bye xx

Dan let out a shaky breath. He'd never been on a date before (was this even a date?) nor had he been out, alone with someone he finds attractive. He smiled.

~(^=^)~

The next day Dan wore the jumper he bought from Top Man. He spent ages on his appearance, which he never had before, and brushed his teeth thousands of times. At ten to ten, Dan unlocked his front door and saw Phil sitting on his front lawn. "What are you doing here?" Dan said, shocked.

Phil swivelled around and smiled. Dan glared back. "I came to say hi." He grinned. Dan scowled and walked down the path and onto the pavement. He stopped. "I'm going out. You should stop coming here or you're going to have to force me to move." Dan carried on, and didn't hear Phil behind him. Once he reached Starbucks, he saw the insanely attractive Brendon sitting with a drink at a table outside.

"Hi." Dan said. Brendon turned and smiled. "Hi, can I get you a drink?"

"Sure."

"What would you like?"

"Cuppa tea is fine for me." Dan smiled and sat down opposite Brendon, who got up to buy Dan tea. Once he returned, Dan smiled at him as a thank you. They then started a tedious conversation, including how old they were (Brendon was 18) and other cliché topics. Dan noticed Brendon looking at his bruises a few times. Time flew and after a while it was already 16:00 and they had to say their goodbyes.

"It's been really fun. We should meet again sometime." Brendon grinned.

"Yeah, thanks for the tea." Dan smiled, he looked up at Brendon, bring shorter than him. There were a few seconds of awkwardness but eventually Brendon leaned down and embraced Dan. Dan felt a fuzzy feeling in his stomach.

"Bye, Dan" he said and kissed Dan's cheek.

"Bye" Dan squeaked and watched Brendon walk away.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

OooOoOooooOooOiIIIioooOooo
Does danyul have a lurv interest ooooooo dayum.

#Bran

I kinda ship them

And what's up with Phil being all stalkerish????¿¿ eh?????

Anyhoo so see ya in chapptah 7 yo love you to fragments (idk)

Xxxxx