21 *twennnywun*

^^im a meme, leave me alone^^

Damn shits about to go dowwwn

All the other kids
With the pumped up kicks
Better run
Better run
Out run my gun

☆~~||~~★

Phil stumbled and tripped over his unresponsive legs. "Put your hands behind your back" Was the simplified sentence that he was able to make out from a blurry blue figure in front of him.

He did as he was told and felt a cold, hard material locking around his exposed wrist. He wished he brought a jumper.

"Get.....car." he heard, slurring out of the blue man's mouth. He got into a white box and his head lulled to the side. A bang was heard, and he was moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~÷~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Louise," Dan smiled as he entered the school grounds. Louise grinned in response and immediately launched into a story about some weird fanfiction she was reading. All that Dan could think about was Phil. He hadn't seen him that morning, and wasn't necessarily worried... He was just... slightly concerned. But Phil was basically an adult - he could take care of himself.

"...and so some other people obviously started shipping them too because there's LOADS of fanfiction on the interweb. Anyway, so the one I'm reading - Troye is like SO sad and..."

Dan completely zoned out. He couldn't care less about this fanfiction and probably fictional 'Troye'.

Dan was daydreaming when a short eighth grade came up to him. "H-hi Dan... uh I just wanted to say that I heard about Phil and I'm super sorry...." she almost whispered, with her head down, and immediately scuttled away.

Dan shook his head. She was probably just trying to get a senior's attention.

"What was that all about." Louise said next to him.

"I don't know. Just ignore it."

"Oh , okay," Louise muttered, "but what do you think of the story? What do you think will happen next!?" She exclaimed.

Well shit.

"Uuh,  no I mean, they are obviously getting together." Dan mumbled.

"OHEMGEE I also thought that! I mean with their whole history, it's only a matter of time..."

Blah blah blah.

Dan sighed inaudibly and looked around while Louise blabbered next to him. Dan normally enjoyed Louise's conversations, but not when they were about fanfiction, her trip to Australia or the story of her psycho-murderer hamster (which she had told about a million  times).

"Aw, Danny boy's missing his boyfriend."
Dan's head snapped to the side and he speed walked over to the boy who said it - some follower of Martyn's.

"What?"  Dan snarled.

The boy with green hair chuckled. The hall around them was silent.

"Firstly, he's not my boyfriend. Secondly, why would I be missing him, where is he?" Of course Phil was Dan's boyfriend, but not everyone needed to know that.

Dan didn't mean to come off so aggressively, he just tended to be slightly over protective.

The Green haired boy gasped sarcastically and looked past Dan to his friends(which wasn't so hard as Dan was quite a bit shorter than him, even though Dan was very tall. You could call him a human giraffe.) , "Dan doesn't know...?" He said and chuckles came from behind him. Then Giraffe's face took a serious tone.