19

I'll let you set the pace
'Cuz I'm not thinking
Straight *ayeee*

¤~~|~~¤

"Oh my god you're such a fucking nerd" Phil chuckled as Dan ranted on about Pokémon.
"Oh, shut up, dickwad. At least I have fun."

"Haha, sure."

"You sarcastic little shit..."

Dan pecked Phil's lips and leaned back onto his bed. "Hey, Dan...?" Phil muttered.

"Yas?" Dan smiled, closing his eyes.

"Do you want to, I don't know... be a thing?"

"Oh yeah, I'd love to be a thing. Maybe even a Shinigami, that'd be cool, like Ryuk or something..." Dan ranted, causing Phil to giggle.

"No you dumb bum, like.........do you want to be my boyfriend?" Phil whispered.

Dan's eyes shot open and he bolted upright. "You're fucking with me, aren't you?" He growled, eyes wide.

"Uh, no, not that I know of.."

"You bet your sexy ass I want to be your boyfriend!" Dan yelped, launching himself onto Phil and engulfing him in a bear hug. He planted his lips on Phil's firmly, Phil immediately kissing back.

"I love you so, so much, Dan." Phil mumbled between kisses.

"I love you too, lion."

★~~

"You twat! What the hell were you thinking! You absolute twat!" Louise squealed, whacking Dan on the head repetitively.

"Lou-Louise! Ow! Stop! Just-ow!" Dan yelped in between whacks. He grabbed her arms and looked at her sternly. "Louise, could you please shut the fuck up for one second!" He growled. She silenced herself and rolled her eyes at his aggressive form. "Fine, speak." She muttered. Dan exhaled and let go of Louise's arms, earning himself another slap. "Louise!" He squeaked and she giggled.

"Okay, I'm speaking now, and you will not interrupt me, okay?" Dan mumbled. "Fine, dick." Louise smirked.

"Finally, so, as I said before you slapped the hetero out of me, Phil and I are dating, and he's better than you think. You're perception on him is based on the mediocre image that school's society like structure has implanted into your general outlook on life and-"

"Okay, before you come and bore me with all those big words : he's a dick, and you know it."

"Well of course he's a dick, I'd be worried if he wasn't. Anyway, once you get to know him he's kind, and caring and whatnot. He was the one that helped me after all that shit and stuff, so... just give him a chance...please?" Dan pleaded. Louise couldn't say no to that face.

"Ugh, fine. But if he hurts you in any way I sweat I'll mince him and feed him to his parents."

"Holy crap, calm down, Moriarty..."

After a while, they were back to a normal conversation, sitting in Louise's lounge playing Just Dance. Which wasn't a good idea considering Dan was flailing and fumbling all over the place.

"So you're spending the night, yeah?" Louise smiled.

"Yasssssssssss"

"Oh my god, you meme, stahp! You want pizza?"

"Not really actually, how 'bout  Chinese!"

"Oh yes!"

Once they had ordered their respective dinners, they found themselves comfortable in the small room of Louise's. "So, how about you? Any love interests?" Dan asked. He was lying on a blue beanbag, arms crossed over his eyes.

"No way in hell. Boys have cooties." Louise retorted. Dan laughed, "Sure there is someone you find attractive?"

"Oh my god, now that I think about it, there is!!" Louise's eyes glinted and here smile widened. Dan sat up, smiling.

"So...spill! Who is it?"

"You'll never guess..."

"Oh for God's sake, just tell me,Lou!" Dan groaned.

"Well fine, but only because you're so insistent..... Brendon Urie." She grinned

"Oh my god, I meant someone who you actually have a chance with!" Dan giggled.

Louise gasped and put her hand on her chest, "Daniel James Howell, I never thought you could hurt me so. Of course I have a chance!"

Dan scoffed.

Louise faced her back to him and pouted.

After five excruciatingly silent minutes Dan pleaded her to talk to him.

"Please Louise! I love you, ya know?" He smiled.

Louise smiled at this and launched into a hug, "love you too, muffin."

★~~

Dan half giggled and half moaned as Phil explored his neck with his lips.

"Ph-Phil.... I'm sensitive there...." Dan mumbled. Phil grinned and peppered Dan's neck with more kisses.

He was kissing from Dan's pierced earlobe all the way down to his collarbone. They were lying on Dan's bed in the evening, after finishing SAO.

"Dan...." Phil moaned as he kissed Dan's lips. Their lips molded with each other's and they were in complete bliss. Nothing could go wrong. They were soaring.

That was until Dan's mother opened Dan's bedroom door.

She yelped and covered her eyes as Dan and Phil flung apart, blushing and sweaty messes.

"Daniel!" She screamed and closed the door abruptly.

Dan was staring at the door, mouth agape while Phil was bursting with laughter. He was literally ROTFL. pathetic.

"D-dan did you see her f-face"

"Of course I saw her fucking face, you cactus!" Dan groaned in embarrassment, I'm never leaving this room again" he flopped onto his pillow, hiding his face.

"Awh Danny, don't be like that..." Phil said, lying next to Dan.

"I can hear you teasing me in your voice.." Dan said,his voice muffled by the pillow.

Phil leaned over and kissed behind Dan's ear. "Get up you numpty..." he whispered.
Dan slowly peeked to the side, meeting Phil's seaside eyes.

"You know I love you, right?" Dan mumbled.

Phil smiled and kissed Dan's nose, "I should hope so, otherwise this situation would be extremely awkward..."

♡~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~♥

YO YO YO WAS SUP MAH NIGGGAAAAAS. never let me do that again *cringes*

BTW:

NEXT FEW CHAPPEHS MIGHT BE V ACTION PACKED / SAD SO GOOD LUCK HAHAHAHA. idk why im saying this idek what's happening in this book oh well #improvisation.

Xxx