18

I want you
To colour me blue
Anything it takes
To make you stay
♡~~|~~♥

(Dan's Pov)

"Agh! Fuck, Laela This is amazin- mmmmm oh my god....." I moaned.

"Ha, I'm glad you like it!" She smiled, her lilac curls bobbing.

The drink was caramel, Malteser and oreo. This shouldn't be legal. "How the hell did you make this?" I questioned in awe.

"Well, it's kind of complicated actually. First you add unicorn shit-sprinkles, then pygmy puff hairballs and finally, Daniel Howell's saliva."

"That's orgasmic,  honestly."

"Thought so myself."

¤¤¤¤¤¤

12:35

I was at the bus station, still hugging Laela goodbye. It would be hard to say goodbye to her.

"Okay,Laela, I have to go, but we'll keep in contact, yeah?"

She grinned wholeheartedly, "You betcha, Danny boy."

After kissing my  cheek one last time, she strolled away and I hopped onto the bus, landing up next to and old lady play in Pokémon. Cool little old lady.

¤¤¤¤¤

It was only when Phil greeted me with a bone-crushing hug that I remembered about my broken rib.

"Ow! Fuck shhiitt balls taco bell nipples!"

I yelped. Phil laughed, "What's wrong you ding bat?"

"Rib.... ouchie. " I pouted, rubbing my side.

Phil smiled softly and took my hand, the other one holding my luggage, and lead me away.

"So how was it?"

"How was what?"

"Oh my god, Dan, obviously you're little holiday!"

"Oh, right. It was cool. I met a really nice girl, her name was Laela and she had purple hair."

Phil chuckled, "that's cool."

"But what have you been up to? How's school been?" I questioned, rolling the light suitcase behind me.

"Ugh, the usual, ya know. Like, we got this fricken hectic project in English and I honestly think I might die."

I giggled, "I'll help you, bumpy"

"Bumpy? Really?"

"Hehe, it's not my fault you're clumsy!"

"Oh,now I'm the clumsy one!?"

"Shhhhhhhhh.... We do not speak of the shadowey places...."

"Did you literally just refer to The Lion King?"

"......no?"

"Oh god, you're such a nerd. "

"Oi, you're the one who pointed out the reference, let's be honest here, I'm not the only nerd."

".... shut up."

We laughed and fell into a simple, comfortable silence, only interrupted by passerbys and whizzing busses. It was peaceful back, but I still felt almost resentful towards the place, due to all of the terrible memories made here, but good memories were obviously made, I grew up here, after all. I remembered the time when Louise and I had climbed into a small makeshift Tree House that we'd found in a lonely park. We spent most of our time there, it was unforgettable. But it seemed as though Louise had moved on. She made friends with a girl called Carrie. I missed her, but I could never say that to her face. It would be terrible of me to bring an inconvenience back into her life. 

I didn't even realise that Phil and I were still walking until we passed a small petting zoo, the zoo that Adrian and I had always gone to in our toddler years, my favourite animal there obviously being the llamas - his the Shetland ponies. I missed my little brother so much, I wondered if he was happy. I hope so. It seemed as if Phil was the only one I talked to at the moment. I definitely needed more friends, but let's be honest here, how easy is It going to be for a guy like me to make friends? Thought so.

I was stumbled (literally) out of my thoughts when a stupid rock found its way in front of my foot, bloody hell.

"Ah! Ouch!" I yelped as I stumbled over the rock, falling on my arse and my suitcase flying on top of me. Obviously Phil was in hysterics. I lay on the ground grumbling, "Stop laughing and help me you bastard!" I yelled, slowly pushing myself up from the ground. I'd grazed my elbow, and it stung like a hornet from hell.

"S-sorry-its just...... agh" he choked between burrs of laughter. My face was flushed with embarrassment. Once on my feet - Phil still laughing in the background - I winced when dusting my elbow off. Only now did Phil notice.

"O-oh my gosh, Dan are you okay?" He took my arm in his hands, "You really are accident prone, aren't you?" I chuckled and soon we were both gripping our stomachs in pain, laughing ourselves to death. "Agh, leave me alone, you twat" I giggled.

He laughed and pulled me in for a brief hug, which I secretly wanted to last longer. Cheesy, I know, but he was warm.. I grabbed my suitcase and we proceeded to walk down the street, as if nothing had happened.

¤¤

"No! Please can we get a swampy single! I'm in a shrek mood!" I pleaded, looking longingly at the beautiful green doughnut. "But Daaaaaaaan, I want the strawberry solution!" He pouted.

"Agh, fine. Get the stupid pink thing." I groaned. He squealed and ordered the huge pink doughnut. I huffed, and sat on a small bench inside the aesthetic doughnut shop. The walls were a pastel yellow, mostly covered by plants that also obscured the view of old, rickety Elvis Presley pictures. It was strange, but I liked it.

"You happy?" I said when Phil came to me with the doughnut and a smile on his face. "Yes!" He smiled, "c'mon danny, try it, you won't regret it."

I sighed and broke a piece of the doughnut off and popped it in my mouth, Phil looked at me, anticipating my reaction. It took a while for the flavour to kick it, but when it did, I swear I almost had an orgasm. I groaned, "Jesus, what is this thing made of!?" I grabbed another piece and Phil grinned widely. "I know right!"

The doughnut disappeared in less than two minutes, and we were grinning with satisfaction. "That was great," I smiled.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"You know you're my best friend, right?"

I looked at phil, shocked and he was smiling right back at me.

"You're my best friend too, Phil."

The universe almost exploded when our lips touched.

♡~~~||~~~♥

Dayum danyul.

That escalated quickly.

*coughs*

XxxxxxxX