十二

open the door ara
sent 5:01am

god damn oPeN tHe DoOOr
sent 5:02am

door*
sent 5:02am

ARA
sent 5:02am

•••

the door opened at his fifth knock when jimin realized the brunette had worn a hoodie covering her head. confused, his hand reached out to uncover but ara had stopped had in time. "don't-" his hand came to a halt, "don't look at me, please."

his heart broke at that sight, knowing that yoongi had done something and it made his blood boil. his fist clenched, he asked the now tear stained girl through gritted teeth, "yoongi did this to you, didn't he?"

her eyes widened at his question and her head shot up too quickly, revealing her blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks. she immediately ducked her head down once again but it was too late; jimin had seen everything.

"ara- please, tell me who did this. why are you like this?" his hands had travelled to her cheeks as he attempted to rub away the tears she had shed. his gaze softened over her hooded head and in an instant, he had pulled her in for a tight hug.

everything that had been piling up on her was finally released as choked sobs escaped her and she struggled to keep herself together. tears blinded her vision as she hid herself in between jimin's secured arms. it was ruining her; tearing apart, and the worst thing was that she could nothing about it.

she couldn't do anything about her heart.

"s-s-sorry." was all she could muster while jimin only held her tighter and ara's head fit perfectly into his neck. they lasted a few minutes as silence slowly enveloped the both of them when ara's sobs had came to a halt.

she knew it would hurt him. it would hurt him one way or another, sooner or later. but at that moment, all she wanted was to be in his arms.

"i'm sorry jimin. i'm so so sorry."