二十四

"ara- ara! listen to me!" yoongi, holding onto both of the brunette's shoulders firmly, shouted as ara only stared at him afraid.

had she known the regrets she would face at this very moment, maybe she wouldn't have gone for the coffee yoongi had invited her to. maybe she wouldn't have gone for jimin's date. maybe.

"yoongi, i don't know what to do."

her feelings of confusion finally let out, tears soon dropped onto the marble floor beneath them, "i don't know if what i'm doing is right. i don't know-" ring ring, "-i don't know if i-"

"ara? are you in there?"

jimin's knocks were stronger now, and definitely louder. ara's head turned between the door and her boyfriend as words she'd dreaded to say left her lips.

"for now, please," the worry in yoongi's eyes were inevitable; the way his girlfriend was acting was overly the top concerning.

"let's not see each other for a while."

the mint hair boy's eyes widened in fear, his hands now dropped back to his sides. ara's nightmare had came true; losing someone that had meant the most to her. but this had to be done. this was the consequence of her own action.

yoongi, i don't know if i should continue loving you.

•••

a/n
it has been SO LONG and i miss y'all so much omgogomgomg but HOWEVER, school has been pretty much pissy at me (i aced my stats though and im fucking happy about it!!¡!) thus i'll probably update soon or maybe in a the next few months (i apologize) LOVE YOU ALL MY KIWIS muacks!!