二十五

"i'm breaking up with you."

those five words couldn't break jimin more that he already was. it was at two in the morning when he received it two weeks after they had last seen each other. it was written neatly; no emojis, not even punctuation.

he ran to her house for the first time. he was desperate. but what broke jimin more was when ara faced him with tear stained cheeks and eyeliner running down her face when she opened the door. she was in a horrible mess.

it was the night ara broke down sweeping tables clean of photographs with her own hands. she had done this to herself. she had to suffer her own consequence.

it had been two weeks since yoongi and that brunette took a break. needless to say, she was empty. nothing could take her mind off the boy with the minty hair but neither could she disregard her boyfriend. Or was he just someone to fill that label, honestly?

she had to repeat those five words firmly when jimin came knocking on her door with sweat that painted his forehead. he was a mess. but she was too.

if only she could see the clutter that was created behind her standing figure - the papers that were torn in anger, the CDs that were broken in twos, her soul that was empty and strewn. did he not see? how could he not see?

how could he?

but of course, till the very end he was blinded with misery and confusion that he couldn't identify the pitch black in her voice. or how her fingers were grasping the knob too tightly because they were shaking too much. or how her eyes watered at the very sight of him.

he was too blind. she was too much.

•••

a/n
okay honestly the back part became fking poetic idek how but ya I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS. spoiler: it's gonna be a sad ending BECAUSE I NEVER PLANNED THIS TO BE HAPPY HAHA OOPS. y'all can leave now if you wish ;u;

okay so long author's note ahead:
HOWS LIFE GUYYYSSSS?!!!? like honestly i've been so away from wattpad and away from the literature life that i realized how much i missed this when i came back omg and also so many things happened??? one being that IM STILL SINGLE HAHA SO YAY HAPPY ME. actually nothing happened so i was just kidding with y'all.

i'm actually in the middle of my examinations at the moment so i'll actually continue this after this week BECAUSE AFTER IT'LL BE 6 WEEKS OF HOLIDAYS WHEW YAY ME. but gotta start werk werk werk werk working because GUESS WHO's gOING KOREA IN OCTOBER WHEEWWWW so i gotta start saving up huehuehue bUT yas guy comment down below your lives and what had been going on on wattpad because i miss y'all so damn much :"""""""))))