二十三

ara should be happy.

hyojin was finally out of the dilemma in yoongi and she could start moving their relationship forward. however, one thought would eat her up at the back of her mind whenever yoongi comes over or stays the night.

what about jimin?

"what are you thinking babe?" the mint hair boy nuzzled into the brunette's neck and mumbled, oblivious to his girlfriend's conflicted thoughts.

she could only shake her head meekly, afraid to what was there to come.

it had been a week. with the days passing by quickly like sand slipping through her fingers, ara's heart couldn't help but feel the guilt chew on the corners of her wrecking heart; her confused one.

in an instant, the doorbell rang which startled the two of them. it was one in the morning; who would visit ara at this time of the night? 

"go check it out," the boy yawned and ara got up reluctantly (while glaring playfully at the lazy boy) to check on who was outside.

however, her happiness and tiredness were short lived when she returned to the couch in a nervous wreck, asking yoongi to hide while she threw all the chips he had brought over into the trash. 

"ya- ya- ya!" the boy could only look in horror and confusion at the now helpless girl. ara stood rooted and frozen, mind slowly clouded with wreck and guilt as tears threatened to fall. 

"yoongi, jimin's here."