Chapter 1

Summary

Edward Cullen has another daughter who just so happens to be Jasper's wife. She's just like Rose and hates Bella with a fiery passion. But she comes back to help take down the newborn army to save Bella from her idiotic decisions. She loves her father. And she just so happens to be like Nessie. Alice also has another husband from Jasper.

Chapter 1

Maria POV

I jumped down from the tree I was hiding in and onto my husband's back.

"Maria?" My father asked me when he looked to me.

"Hey, Dad. Heard that the fiancé has a newborn army on her tail. Came to make sure no one got killed." I said right before I kissed Jasper on the cheek and climbing down. "What? No hug?" And then Rose, Alice, Emmett, Carlise, and Esme all tackled me into a family hug. Then after I nearly got squeezed the life out of by Emmet, it was time for my father.

"Bella, come here. I want you meet someone that is very dear to me." Dad said and then came out the bitch. "Bells, this is Maria, my daughter."

"Daughter?" She asked surprised.

"Surprised? Oh wait, you are." I said acting confused.

"Maria." Dad warned and I rolled my golden eyes.

"Alright. I hope you know that I'm moving back." I said and used the super speed straight into Jasper's arms.

"Why are you always around Jasper?" Bella asked confused. I shared a look with Rose of irritation.

"She's his wife." Rose said and I kissed my husband's cheek once again. He smiled down at me and squeezed me a little tighter.

"Wife?"

"You know that thing you're going to be when you get married to my father..." I trailed off and Emmet, Rose and Jasper all burst out laughing.

"Well, let your grandmother get a good look of you." Esme said and I complied.

"Come give your grandparents a hug." Carlise said and once again used the super speed into their arms.

"I have my shopping buddy back!" Alice exclaimed happily and I rolled my eyes before going into her arms before the rest of the family. Finally I ended up back to Jasper.

"Let's get back to training." Jasper suggested and I smiled before climbing a tree. "You too, Maria!" He yelled up to me.

"I already know this stuff!" I yelled back to him. He rolled his eyes and started with Emmet. This should be classic. Emmett got his ass beat along with the others. I was laughing when my father got taken down by my grandfather. "Damn, you just got beat by a 326 year old, old man!" I yelled down to him and jumped from the tree and onto Jasper's back once again.

"Shut up, Maria." Dad said to me which I just grinned at. He rolled his eyes once again and went to be with his bitch of a fiancé. Dad glared at me and I rolled my eyes again. Such a Diva. "Do you mind not having such loud thoughts?"

"Nope!" I grinned and Jasper ran us to our place which was our side of the waterfall. "You have no idea how much I have missed you over two months." I leaned against his chest as he played with my hair.

"Tell me about it. Promise me you will never leave me for that long ever again." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm not making any promises. You know how my mother and the Voltori are." I said and looked into the identical golden eyes of my own.