Chapter 3

I sadly do not own Twilight, or Jasper Hale, or Jacob Black.

Chapter 3

Maria

One week after the battle

"Happy anniversary!"Alice chimed happily and gave me a hug. It has been a week since the battle and today is Jasper's and I's anniversary.

"Hope you two don't do anything that might make Edward kill you." Emm warned Jasper and I rolled my eyes.

"We don't know if we want to have a baby after the wedding or before. I want to go with before because I want the baby to have some time with its grandpa before he goes on his honeymoon with the bitch herself." I said and Alex came down the stairs.

"Happy anniversary, Maria, Jasper!" All Alex is, is excitement. She has brought so much happiness to this family and her control is awesome. She doesn't get uncomfortable around me because I am a hybrid. It has only been a week though, so I didn't want Bella around yet.

"Thanks Alex." Jasper said this time and I smiled as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Happy anniversary, sweetheart." Dad said as he handed me a box. I narrowed my eyes at him and carefully opened the lid to see a small key.

"Come with us and you can know what that is for." Rose said as she grabbed my hand and we ran through the woods with the family not far behind us.

Soon enough we reached a small cabin/ cottage in the middle of the woods. I put my hands to my open mouth and tears gathered in my eyes. Jasper put a hand on my back and led me to the open front door. We walked in and there was a living room. Down the hall was four doors and there was a kitchen joining into the dining/ living room.

I walked down the hall and opened the first door to the left and there was a medium sized bathroom. The second was a medium sized bedroom that had nothing init.

"We decided to wait until you had the baby or if you do to paint the rooms and fill them." Esme said to me and I nodded.

The first door on the right was a small room which I would probably use for an office and the last was the master bedroom. I smirked at the sight of the giant bed and moved around. It was huge! A giant bathroom which we would rarely use and a giant walk- in closet which could hold most of our clothes even though it was already filled with clothes. One side for Jasper and one side for me. There were also two dressers which were filled with clothes.

"This is what we've been keeping from you two. Now, how do you like it?" Carlise asked Jasper and I.

"I love it! Thank you all so much!" I tackled them all in hugs and they all laughed. "Let me guess, Emmett thought of the bed?"

"YUP!" I laughed at Emmett and Rose hit him upside the head. "OW!"

Alex burst out laughing as I ran and jumped on the bed only to find it to be memory foam as I sunk down. Jasper laughed as all the women jumped on the bed and all sunk down into the sheets. All the men laughed as we all sighed with delight of the bed and I kicked Alex off.

"Come by soon." Dad warned and I nodded and the family too off through the trees. We would need to go get our cars tomorrow.

"So, we're alone. In the woods with no one else around. What do you want to do?" Jasper asked seductively in my ear.

"I say, that we have a little bit of fun." I said just as seductively and he smirked.

His lips crashed to mine and my hands went to his hair and his went to my waist. We backed up until my back was against a wall and I smirked against his lips. I jumped and my legs hooked around his waist and his hands went down to my thighs to hold me up even though I didn't need it.