Part 8: Ready?

"What?" I ask after a few minutes silence. I look over at her and she's asleep. Sighing, I lay back down and wrap my arms around her. I fall asleep, looking at her closed eyes, listening to her soft snores.

I wake up to Tris shaking me.
"Tobias, Tobias, get up. We have to go." She says loudly. I groan, but sit up, rubbing my eye lids.
"That'a boy." She says, messing up my hair. I scowl at her. No one touches my hair.
"Come on, cranky. I'm taking you into my Fear Landscape. Let's go," She pulls on my hand, tugging me onto my feet. Her Fear Landscape. Will I be in it? I throw on a dark gray shirt, leaving my shorts on, and slip on sneakers. I follow her to the Fear Landscape room.

I've been here too many times to count. I relive my nightmares, my fears, here. Tris smiles.
"Do you need me to help set up?" I ask. She shakes her head, her hair falling into her eyes.
"I've got it. Actually, Eric showed me how." She doesn't say anymore and I know I shouldn't prod. She picks up the black box, two needles inside. I take one in my hand and raise it to her neck. She pushes her hair out of the way and I ease the needle into her skin. I finish and she injects me.

"Ready?" I ask. She nods, swallowing roughly. Here we go.

A.N.
Oh God. I've been horrible and this chapter is so short and I just can't explain how sorry I am for not updating and for the length of this update.
I wanted to do the FL in one big chapter, and I didn't want to have a HUGE chapter.