Part 11: Am I the better kisser?

AUTHOR'S:
Let's just pretend Tris is a lot drunker than what one beer would have done to her, okay? Just pretend... Also, this is pretty short...

Tobias's face comes flashing into my mind, but my drunk body won't cooperate. I'm like jelly in his hands. He's not taking advantage of me, I'm lucid enough to respond. His hands slide down my arms, stopping at my hips. I pull him against me and Tobias's face flashes to me again. This time, it's a look of pain in his eyes, a scowl on his lips. Uriah kisses my jawline down to my neck, I gasp. He smiles and presses his lips to mine again.

His teeth pull on my lower lip and I gasp again. He puts his hands just under my butt and pulls me up. My hands grasp behind his neck, his hands almost touching my butt.

What am I doing?! I can't pull myself away from him. My fingers tangle in his hair and I pull. He makes a noise, deep in his throat. My feet land on the ground again, and Uriah's hands touch the skin of my stomach. It takes everything inside of me to push him away. Everything.

"Uriah!" I gasp. "Oh my God! What did I just do?!" I stress, tugging on my hair. Uriah smiles.
"You kissed me back," He whispers exasperated. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
"I did." I acknowledge. "But, I'm engaged. Oh God. Four's going to kill me..." I rant, raking my hands through my hair. Uriah grabs me by my shoulders.
"I'm sorry for doing that to you, Tris. But I had too. Before you got married. Let's forget about it, okay? It never happened."
"You are the best, Uriah." I say, relieved. I cannot believe I did that!
"Am I a better kisser than Four?" He raises his eyebrows.

7 comments and 10 votes for next update!