•13•

Banner by soulanatomy

Someone knocked on my door and I panicked. I kicked Arrow off my bed and fixed my hair. "Come in!" Justin's head popped in, his eyes scanning the room. He gave Arrow a questioning look since he was on the floor...lying on his stomach with his elbows perched up. My heart was beating 100 miles per hour. Holy shit, why did I kiss him? Why did I let him?

"Yo, Arrow we got to go." Justin looked dead serious. Wow, that was a first. Arrow sighed and stood up. He signaled Justin to leave the room with his head. Arrow turned to look at me and I felt my face burn. He smirked and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Meet me at my house at midnight." Arrow leaned closer and whispered, "Don't be late." He left my room and I was left stunned. I looked at the clock, it was only 5. Still had time to be a bum. I rolled onto my stomach and closed my eyes. Might as well sleep.
* * *
When I woke up it was already 10:32pm. Holy, I was worn out. I stretched my muscles and sat on my bed for a good 5 minutes before going to the bathroom to shower. I was in the middle of drying my hair when my phone started to ring. Literally, why was I getting so many phone calls nowadays? I picked it up and greeted the person on the other side. "Hello?"

"Angel come over now." Lovely. I hung the towel on the drying rack and changed into my pjs. Which was a blush pink tank and white pj shorts. "Hello? Alexis?" I ignored Arrow until I had everything covered.

"You said 12," I answered him after a few minutes. He told me not to be late but he was way too early for my liking. "I'm not coming until 12."

"Fine then, I guess you won't get any kisses." I blushed bright red.

"I don't need your damn kisses." I mumbled. But the next thing I knew, my feet were moving on its own accord. I grabbed a thin sweater and my keys. I started to walk to Arrow's place which was 5 minutes away. When I got there, the entrance door was already open. Okay then, this dumbass wanted to get killed.

The house was dark and I couldn't find the light switch. Honestly, why didn't I bring my glasses? "Arrow?" I closed the door behind me and took off my shoes. I walked deeper into the house, trying to navigate around the furniture. "Arrow?" I called out once again. That damn asshole better be here or I'll find him and kill him.

I kept walking and I heard a floor creak. Oh my lord. Please let that be Arrow and not a rapist. I stopped walking and stayed quiet. "Boo." I screamed as a hand wrapped around my waist. I was getting killed. Holy Jesus, I just wanted to say sorry for every bad thing I had done. Mom, dad and Spencer, I love you guys. I did a silent prayer and I heard someone chuckle.

"You look like an idiot right now." Oh hell nah. I turned around and there was Arrow trying to hold in his laughter. I was gonna get back at him. I glared and him and punched his shoulder. I stuck out my tongue and walked away from him. I yawned, man I was l sleepy. I walked upstairs and heard Arrow follow. I was about to turn into a room but Arrow guided me somewhere else.