•4•

Alexis's Outfit (pic from showpo)
                                *  *  *
Finally! It was Saturday! That reminded
        me of the song Rebecca Black sang.

"(Oh my god, I love this song. This is my jam! Where is the peanut butter?)

2pm, getting out of my bed

Tryin to get Friday out of my head

It's all so hazy, got a little too crazy

You know I'd do it all again

Call everyone you know

turn up the radio

'cause this is our song

we can do no wrong

Are you ready, are you ready to go?

This Saturday, we gon' party all night

One we will remember for the rest of our lives

This Saturday, we gon' do it bigger than, we ever had before

I don't want this Saturday to end [x3]

(Brrpt, brrpt, "Hello?" "Hey, come over." "Alright, alright, I'll be right over, I just gotta find my...pants.") I sang all the way downstairs. To my surprise, mom and dad were there. This was rare. Spencer was sitting there looking pissed. Of course he was. He was always on his period. I never seen him happy since, forever.

"Morning everyone!" I greeted very cheerfully.

"You seem in a very good mood today." My mom said looking amused. She did just witness my singing.

"Yep and I don't even know why!" I said excitedly. Today just seemed like a good day. I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and placed it on the counter while I walked over to the refrigerator to grabbed the milk. I also grabbed Trix cereal. My favorite! Yummy.

"Mom? Dad? Why are you guys home?" I asked pouring the milk into my bowl filled with Trix. This is heaven.

"We have new neighbors. They were suppose to move in a few days ago, but something came up. Plus, Mrs.Chance works with me and I don't want to be disrespectful. She and I have known each other for a long time." Wait. Did she just say Chance?

"Ummm. As in Chance? C-h-a-n-c-e?" I asked spelling out each word. What? I had to make sure!

"Yes. They have a son that goes to your school. I think his name is Arrow. Wonderful boy." My dad answered looking up from the newspaper. No wonder why Spen seemed so pissed now-a-days. Arrow was going to be our  new next door neighbor. And for some reason he and Spen have some 'problems'. Men.

"Oh, and we are going to visit them after they unpack their things." Mom said taking a bite out of her croissant. Visit? Great. Now I was going to hear Spencer blab about how he is a bad influence, don't go near him blah, blah, blah.
• • •
"No! Sweetie we are going to someone's else house! You have to dress decent!" My mom yelled at me. She walked into my closet and started throwing my clothes everywhere! No! My clean room is now filled with clothes! How could she do such an evil thing? I swear having a mother who knoee her fashion is annoying. "Try this on," She shoved me a bundle of clothes and I took a look at it. I placed it on my bed and turned towards my mom. I just started at her with a straight face. "It's perfect, now I expect you to be ready in 45 minutes." My mom practically commanded and skipped out the door.

I let out a breath and walked into the bathroom. I stripped from my sweats and t-shirt and took a quick shower. Why couldn't I just wear my comfy clothes?