•6•

Banner made by @ParisLove-
* * *

"Arrow? Could you take Alexis and Spence
out on a walk?" Fiona asked her son. Well,  she commanded him to. Arrow mumbled not
so innocent words and stood up. He walked
towards the main door and opened it. He could at least wait, or tell me to follow. Jeez, I stood up from my spot and quickly followed
     him out the door.

I didn't bother to check if Spencer followed. He wouldn't go anywhere with Arrow. What a kid.

The cold breeze outside made me shiver. It was October for petes sake. I should've brought a jacket with me when I came here. I am way to lazy to go back and get it, even though my house is like, 5 minutes away.

"Lex? Are you just going to stand there like an idiot, or follow?" Someone asked. Its a robber! No, IT'S A RAPIST!

"Don't go near me! Or I-I-" I couldn't finish the last sentence. I mean, what do I say? I will get a banana and, yeah no.

"You'll what?" The voice asked. I slowly turned around to face the rapist. It's like those horror movies, when you turn around, someone will stab you with a knife or something.

Holy shít. It was a rapist, Arrow. I am such a fool. No, a complete loser.

"Yes, you are a complete fool. You don't need to tell me that. And I'm not a rapist." Arrow said crossing his arms. He does that a lot. Well, twice, but still! That is a lot in my world.

"Wait, did I say that out loud?" I asked moving my eyes to look at the sky and turned my head to the side.

"What do you think?" Arrow asked looking bored as ever with a frown stitched to his face. He needed to smile more. I heard if you frown too much, you will get wrinkles faster when you grow up. Or, maybe I got that messed up with something else. "Come on, lets go." I followed Arrow to wherever he was going.

Darn, if Spencer was here, he would probably give Arrow the sassy attitude ever. But of course, he wouldn't come, he and Arrow don't like each other. They act like preschoolers. Like, "I don't like you Arrow, so I am not going to talk to you, you have cooties!" I don't know. Do preschoolers still say that that? But should I ask him about what happen between him and Spence? Or wait? I don't want to get between their business. But being me, I am a very nosy person.

"Are you thinking about math? Wait, no, is it science?" Arrow asked then stopped walking, turning around to face me. Holy macaroni, one more step my nose would've been a goner.

"What? No! And don't say it like that! You are making me sound like a nerd." I answered glaring at Arrow. I am not a nerd!

"But you are a nerd." He simply stated.

"You are too smartass." I shot back. He is! He doesn't even need tutoring, he answered those problems with a finger snap.

"Shut up," He says angrily and starts to walk again. Jeez, what was his problem? What's wrong with being smart? You can go to a good college, get a job, and you will have a life. Maybe, since he is "the bad boy", he doesn't want to ruin his reputation. "We're here." Arrow said in the distance. I hadn't even notice we reach our mysterious destination. Talking to myself made time fly.

"Where are we exactly?" I asked. I took a look around the area. The park. Wow, didn't think someone like Arrow went to the park. Kids were laughing and running around like the youngsters they are. Parents yelling at their child to stop before they hurt themselves. He took me to the park! I ginned at stared at the park in front of me. Memories flooded my mind everywhere I looked. "Wow." I breathed out. I turned to look at Arrow. He has that same face. A face with no emotion. He had all these walls built around him. Why? What made him like this?