•12•

Alexis's Outfit

    Alexis's Outfit

School. Oh how I hated it. I hated the people. I hated the teachers. I hated the food. I hated the homework. If it all weren't for Carly. That little bubs was gonna get it for dragging me here...the weight room. Someone give me a gun. I should be at home...tutoring!

"Come on Alex! It's not the end of the world to work out for a bit!" I glared at her and at her hand that had a tight grip on me. She was getting revenge on me for leaving her at the party 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago! Carly's been dragging me here since that Halloween dumbass party. And this gurl don't work out. This gurl only eats and sleeps.

Carly opened the door to the weight room and dragged me in. I would've just sat in the corner but noooo, Carly was so freakin evil and made me do her bidding. If I could, I would've protest to get rid of the weight room.

"It's not that bad. Working out is great for you." Carly said pulling me towards the treadmills. Did I forget to mention that I hated running?

"Carly, listen," I pulled my hand out of her grip and rubbed it. "Working out plus Alexis is a bad idea. An explosion can happen from me and I would just be standing." I tried to convinced her to let me leave. I had to tutor the idiots who were probably making mess at my house. Probably wasn't the best idea to give them a spare key.

Carly rolled her eyes at me. Rude. "Hun, you been here for 2 weeks and nothing happened." She stated smartly. Maybe if I told her I would die if I did anymore workouts, she'll let me go...or maybe not. Someone remind me to never makes friends who workout. I didn't want to go through this again. Ever.

I stepped on the treadmill and started to run. Maybe if I did what she said, I could leave earlier...or not. Oh my lord, my legs were burning. "Carly, I need a break." I said out of breath. She raised an eyebrow at me and laughed.

"Hun, you been running for not even 2 minutes." I glared at her. Okay, yeah I ran for 2 minutes. I just didn't have a strong stamina. You couldn't blame me. I wouldn't run in the mornings, that was a no no. I ignored Calry and got back to running. I swear, I'll die any minute now. I looked over at Carly and she wasn't looking at me. Thank the lord. I lowered down the speed and felt more relaxed. Much better.

"Guess who's here?" What. The. Freakos. Please don't tell me. I looked over my shoulder and saw the four idiots standing by the doorway. What on Earth were they doing? I was gonna get in trouble! "Those boys are not allowed in the school after the school. If I catch them here, there will be consequences." The words of Principal Adams flowed through my head. Oh hell nah. Those losers needed to get out of here.

I got off the treadmill and stomped over to the losers. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at them. "What are you guys doing here? You're not allowed in the school building after school is over!" They all pointed to Arrow and my eyes drifted to him. I raised my eyebrows for an explanation. He just shrugged his shoulders,