•9•

Alexis's outfit
                                •   •   •
This was not real. This was not real. I stared wide eyes at the scene in front of me. This was not real. This can't be happening!

"Arrow, you jerk!" I shouted pointing at him. He looked at me with a confused face, his mouth full of Nutella.

"Wha...?" He tried to shallow the rest of the chocolate as I walked towards him and punched him as hard as I could. That little butterfinger! He ate my Nutella! He just committed a crime! A HUGE crime!

"Were you trying to tickle me? Cause it worked." Arrow said chuckling, taking another scoop of Nutella from the jar. I glared at him and yanked back the jar.

"Nobody takes my Nutella!" I shouted hugging it to my chest.

"What's going on?" The twins asked in unison. I kept my glare on Arrow. He was going to get a big punishment later. No one, I mean no one touches my Nutella!

"She is going crazy over chocolate." Arrow answered leaning against the wall crossing his arms the spoon still in his hand. He didn't know anything! Chocolate is a girl's best friend. Guys have dogs. And girls have their delicious chocolate. I walked past the boys and walked up to my bedroom door.

"Well, aren't you four gonna come in and finish your work?" I shouted my voice booming through the halls. I don't wait for them and walked in my room with the Nutella jar still in my hands. I sat down on the bean bag and stretched out my legs.

"I don't get why we are wasting our time doing this. We shouldn't even be here!" Victor exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

"If you don't want to be here, I suggest you leave. The door is downstairs." I said. Victor looked startled and stared at me with horror.

"I didn't see you there!" He said placing his hand on his heart. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you an old grandpa with amnesia? I called you up here apple pie." I said in a duh tone and leaned back on the bean bag. I grabbed my notebook and started working on my science homework, placing the jar on my desk.

Number one, 'What sorts of signals does the brain use to communicate sensations, thoughts and actions'?

Easy peasy chicken queasy. I wrote down my answer in my notebook. I tapped my pencil on my chin and read the next problem.

"Lexy, I need to ask you a tinny tiny favor." Vincent said looking at my with hopeful eyes.

"What?" I asked answering the next question in my notebook. I looked up and Vincent was about to answer when my door flew opened. Spence stood there with murderous eyes.

"What are they doing here?" He asked clenching his jaw.

"I told you already, you probably weren't even listening. I tutor them, so stop acting like a drama queen and chill. Jeez." I said and crossed my arms. I stared into Spence's eyes, not blinking. His eyes bore into mine, making me want to shrink back and hide. I never disrespected my brother. He says something, I will be a good girl I am and do it. Now? Well, should've had messed with me today.

Spence took a step forward. And another. Another until he reached me with his long strides. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room. Not this again! I tried to pull my arm back, but I just caused more pain to myself. I heard someone yelling, but I was too far away to hear. Spence dragged me into his room quickly and pushed me inside. He slammed the door shut and locked it. There goes my exit. Bye bye beautiful freedom.

"What. Were. You. Thinking! What did I tell you Alex? Stay away from them!" I flinched back at his harsh voice. I looked down and bit my lip, a habit of mine when I'm nervous. What's up with these five boys? Curiosity was eating me slowly.