•7•

Wattpad tells me this is a Rated R story,
but its only this chapter. So ignore all the
periods from the "mature words".
• • •
I stared at Arrow and Justin in the eye. I had no idea what kind of punishment I should've done. Though, I was hungry as hell. But, I don't want to get food poisoned...My brother almost killed me one time with his cooking. Not kidding.

I got it!

"Why won't you guys go and watch T.V while I prepare the competition?" I asked politely as possible. This was gonna be awesome! Muhahahaha. Too awesome. Gosh, why am I such a genius?

"What are you gonna do?" Justin asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"You know...stuff," I said and walked into the kitchen. I closed the door and shouted, "Don't you dare come in!" Perfect.

Let's get started.

"Don't burn down the kitchen!" Victor shouted, right after I closed the door. I'm gonna kill him one day. I opened the cabinet and took out two bowls. I wondered if they had the ingredients? Maybe not. They probably only have junk food.

I opened the refrigerator and rummage through it. Pepsi. Pizza Rolls. Milk. Eggs. Chocolate. Maybe I should eat those chocolate. I mean, I don't want it to land in the wrong mouth. He's all mine!

Well, damnit. They don't have anything useful. I was going to make them eat salad...what a shame.

Ding! Light bulb!

I climbed onto the counter and opened the cabinets. They better have this. Yes! A blender! I climbed down and plugged in the cord. Okay. I took out the Pepsi, pizza rolls, milk and the eggs. I poured in a can of Pepsi, five pizza rolls, two eggs and placed the cap on the blender. I pressed the "blend" button and watched all the ingredients get smashed together. I'm a genius.

A minute passed and I took out two big cups. I unplugged the blender and divided my masterpiece into the two cups. Ewwww. It looked N-A-S-T-Y, nasty! I cleaned my area and smirked. This is too good.

"It's all done!" I shouted. A second later all four boys came in. My smirk widen.

"Lex, you look like a monkey trying to win a, "Make the ugliest face" competition." Victor said sucking his lollipop. I glared at him.

"I dare you to repeat what you just said." I took a step closer and he hid behind Vincent. I rolled my eyes and pointed to the counter. "Drink it." I ordered. They all looked confused. Idiots. I pointed my fingers at Arrow and Justin. All four boys stared at the cup. Their faces scrunched up in disgust. Jackpot!

"This is good!" Vincent said walking over to me. He winked at me, telling me he knew what was in the cups. "You can replace Victor's spot. You are way cooler. Let's be twins!" Vincent exclaimed putting his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged it off and said,

"Sorry buddy, I am not replacing anyone," Vincent pouted. I rolled my eyes at his childness and smirked. "Now, drink! What are you two waiting for? A pig to say moo?" I asked grabbing Arrow's and Justin's arm. "Sit." I commanded. I should be crowned Queen one day. What? It would be cool. And I get to order people around.

"How about we do a different challenge? Plus, it's already late. We shouldn't be drinking or eating at this time." Justin said trying to convince me with pleading eyes. Oh, now he knew what was in the cups and he doesn't want to do the challenge?

"No can do buddy. You guys started this, and you will finish this. And you guys are boys. You never stop eating." I stated. I grabbed a chair and sat down, so I was in the middle. Well, not really. Kind of in the middle.