Intro

He knows it's wrong.

He knows he shouldn't.

But it feels so good.

No one will know.......

-

Temptation is hard to resist, even to the most pure and innocent of people. No one is really free of sin, it's only human to break the rules sometimes.

Innocent little Harry Styles stumbles into his room, ridding himself of his tight jean shorts, leaving himself in nothing but his oversized red sweater and white cotton panties.

"Oh God Eleanor, stop!" He giggles into the phone as his friend Eleanor teased him about how the boys in school eyed him today as always.

"Come on Harry, it's not like you don't know how attractive you are." Eleanor replies.

She's been Harry's friend since forever, the two of them and Cara have always been the three musketeers. All three pretty and perfect, boys falling at their feet since the end of primary school. Eleanor was the preppy one, Cara was the sporty one and little Harry was the innocent one.

Harry sucked on his bottom lip at Eleanor's answer. He didn't like the attention, unlike Cara and Eleanor who both had boyfriends before.

Harry was clean and untouched by others, a little angel as most people would refer to. He was sweet and innocent if not a tad slow, his mother and sister absolutely doted on him.

So what if he liked skirts and braiding his hair? The most important people in his life didn't mind, they accepted him for who he is. He was everyone's innocent little prince.

But sometimes even princes aren't perfect.

Harry hung up on Eleanor, rolling his eyes playfully at her teasing and saying goodbye. He flopped on his bed lazily, loving the way his cotton sheets felt against his bare legs, cold and soft.

Harry unlocked the screen of his iPhone 5s and scrolled through his Instagram feed, he didn't post much, only a couple of pictures with his friends and family and of his cat Snowball.

He followed a handful of animal accounts and clothing accounts though, he double tapped on a picture of a kitten dressed as puss in boots from Shrek with a giggle and exited the app.

"Harry, dear?"

"Yes mommy?" He peeked down the stairs, not caring if he was just wearing panties.

"I'm going for my eye checkup honey," Anne informed, already opening the door. "Take care of yourself and don't burn the house down okay? There's cookies if you want them."

"I won't!" Harry sort-of-whined.

Harry was clumsy, he once almost burned himself trying to make ramen and thus his mom never allowing him in the kitchen unless she was around.

Anne laughed and headed out. Harry heard the sound of her car revving up and driving off, he sighed out of habit and padded back to his room.

He wistfully sat on his bed, phone in one hand, the other in his lap. His mom went out and Gemma was still in college, so it shouldn't be dangerous...

Harry bit his lip as a shudder of excitement ran down his spine. He turned on his phone and went into safari.

He quickly opened up an incognito tab and typed in the words he was oh so familiar with.

Soundgasm69.com/u/TommoTops

Harry settled down on his bed, making himself comfortable, he sits with his legs open, lying his back onto the pillows. He sees that the site already finished loading, his breathing became slightly ragged.