Seven

Warning for a teeny bit of feminisation kink (which is where Harry's parts get referred to as a pussy or cunt) so if you're not comfortable with that skip the first part:)

-

Taste on your tongue,

Smoke in your lungs,

And I need your love,

I need your love.

-

It was an immediate attraction, even before the great revelation of Louis -it felt so nice to finally know his name, Louis- being the person to the voice which rang in his ears subconsciously on a daily basis, the voice which sent tingles and shivers down his spine. Before he even knew Lottie's brother was Tommotops, those very brief meetings before they actually spoke were enough for Harry to feel a sense of longing.

"Pretty little doll aren't you? So desperate for daddy's fingers to be in your pretty little cunt."

Harry gasped, Louis' voice whispering dirty words into his ears through his earphones. He had a spit slicked finger tracing his rim carefully, he hasn't tried fingering himself since the first time he used his dildo.

Babygirl
Gay, feminisation, ageplay, anal fingering, daddy kink, nipple play

Harry found it oddly hot when he heard Louis' voice rasping out the word cunt, he whimpered softly. It was the middle of the night and Harry had woken up after a scarily yet hotly explicit dream of himself and a certain blue eyed man.

He jolted out of bed with a painful hard on half an hour ago, a wet spot visible on his lilac panties. Harry felt so torn, he felt all sorts of emotions as the realisation of how much he enjoyed and indulged his late night activities hit him.

Lust.

One of the seven cardinal sins, where one is helplessly addicted to the feeling of pleasure from sexual activities. Harry learned about that a couple of years ago.

He felt so guilty and small, thinking about how it started so innocently, him looking up what Cara once mentioned as daddy kink to which his classmates reacted with either a choke, a blush or cackles, some even all three.

And then he got hooked, exploring audios on Incognito, discovering things good boy's should never be discovering, especially at his age. Only just a year ago he learned how to wank for the very first time, when Michael came over and Harry woke up half hard in his panties.

He cried and Michael panicked a little, soon Michael smiled weakly at him and told him about masturbation.

And now here he was, saliva coated fingers dipping slightly into his pink hole, earphones plugged in with a very very dirty audio of Louis' voice playing and a dildo hidden in the back of his closet.

But it honestly felt too good to stop. Like the effect of the most fragrant and well preserved wine to an alcoholic, he was addicted and it was so so hard to stop.

"Lo-Daddy!" He breathed out as he climaxed, three fingers up his ass, just brushing his prostate lightly.

"You're so good babygirl, daddy's favourite person in the world. My pretty princess."

Harry washed his hands and wiped his chest after, making sure the incognito tab was closed and no stains were on his duvet he went back to sleep. Lightly snoring with his yellow gudetama pillow clutched exceptionally tight to his chest as he tried to calm his nerves.