Five

Nonny dis update is for ya.

-

Heart beating, blood pumping,

Excitement flowing through his veins.

Face flushed, a deep blush,

He never expected this coming.

-

The curly haired lad tries balancing his 2B pencil in between his nose and upper lip, puckering his lips so that it wouldn't roll off and he'd have to suffer the consequences.

Harry, Cara and Eleanor were currently in art class and the teacher excused herself to the loo. Their flower sketches -which were basically only pencil scrawls except for Harry who actually managed to do half a flower- left aside, Cara being the quirky girl she was started goofing around.

Harry near burst into giggles when he turned to see his friend with a pencil between her nose and lip, lips puckered like a kissing fish and eyes crossed. Eleanor laughed and copied her.

A minute later, Harry found himself in a stupid sort of competition with his two best friends, seeing who could keep the pencil balanced longer, their classmates watching the trio in amusement.

Harry felt his nose itch.

Oh nose!

It wasn't even the itch that did it, that silly pun that ran through his mind that made Harry snort, causing his pencil to drop to the floor.

Eleanor did a loser sign at him, Harry stuck out his tongue. Eleanor's pencil fell as soon as the girl moved.

"Hah!" Harry pointed at the girl and laughed soundlessly, Cara smirked and took down her own pencil.

"You lost anyways." Eleanor smiled sweetly, making Harry scowl at her.

"Aw, kitten."

Harry hissed, making not only Cara and Eleanor but also almost half the class to look at him and holding in laughter.

Kitten indeed.

"Harry, Harry," Cara singsongs, "losers gotta get punished so be a sport, bub!" Eleanor cheers, and they high five. Harry rolls his eyes, oh joy, I just love being punished.

Hm, maybe he did.

"Fine, fine." Harry whines, "What do I have to milady?" He asks, batting his eyelashes sarcastically. Cara pokes her tongue at the inner side of her cheek in thought. Harry gulped when he saw her Cheshire cat grin take over her thinking face.

Cara yanked Eleanor's shoulder to whisper in her ear. Eleanor gasped and started drumming on her knees excitedly.

"Kay Harry, you're gonna have to..."

Before Harry was told his punishment, the door of the classroom swung open as their art teacher sauntered back into the classroom.

"How are the sketches coming along class?"

Harry, Cara and Eleanor grabbed their pencils -Harry's and El's both blunt because they dropped them- and continue their work. Harry kept sneaking glances at his two friends who were giggling and obviously talking about his punishment.

He glared at them as he snatched up a new pencil from his pencil case.

"Oh my gosh, imagine-" Eleanor said before laughing again, Cara joining. Harry furrowed his brows in confusion, he didn't know what they were planning and he didn't like it one bit.