One

He masks his guilt well

He knows no one will suspect

He also knows that he should stop

But he's honestly too hooked to care

-

It's late at night as Harry finally strips out of his uncomfortable skinny jeans into his nightwear, a big plain tee shirt and his usual cotton undies.

He thinks about doing it again, listening to his favorite voice in the world and getting himself off. Because TommoTops had the most intoxicating voice that could make him come just by words.

But twice a day was a little too much wasn't it?

And so little Harry curled up and fell asleep with the faintest whisper of "good night daddy" mumbled from his pretty red lips as he snuggled into his pillow, hugging his favorite alpaca doll.

He had a dream with the voice he would fall to his knees for ringing in his ears, telling him what to do and making him feel like a little boy again.

He whimpered and mewled in his sleep, his hands grabbing his pillows so tightly deep creases formed, his thighs clamping around his bolster tightly.

He kept repeating the word "daddy".

He moaned slightly and his eyes scrunched up tightly, a tear fell out too. And yet Harry babbled something incoherent that sounded like "thank you daddy" and fell back to sleep, the slightest bit of drool coming out of his mouth.

-

Waking up with a wet spot on your panties isn't the most glorious thing ever. Harry actually felt guilty and dirty when he recalled dreaming what he dreamt and burst into tears so badly his mom had to check on him.

Harry didn't explain anything, tears just continued spilling from his bright green eyes as his mom cooed and comforted him.

"Oh it's okay H, it's just you being a big boy. It's absolutely normal baby." She told the crying boy as she peppered his face and hair with kisses.

Harry hiccupped as he slowly started to calm down, his eyes watery but had stopped leaking tears. His face was scarlet as his mom told him to change out of his panties so she could wash them, still repetitively telling him that it was fine and that it happens to all boys.

He knew what he did, he dreamt of TommoTop's voice. He saw the dark silhouette of the man he imagined the wonderful voice to belong to, telling him to beg for daddy's cock.

Anne left Harry to change with a sigh leaving her lips, Harry was such an innocent baby, he looked so horrified at the stain on his underwear.

She would never know her little boy wasn't as innocent as she thought.

"Honey, El and Cara will be coming soon. You'd best get ready."

Harry yelled an okay and skipped off to his closet to get his clothes ready. He plucked out his favorite white polo shirt and a hot pink skater skirt. He didn't wear heels though, as much as he thought they were pretty he was scared of them.

Cara and El always complained about blisters and falling down and spraining their ankle. Ouch. Plus, he was tall enough even though he very much loved feminine clothing. So he stuck with his favorite pale pink high top sneakers.

"Harry!"

Harry was in the middle of brushing an entangled bit of his curls when he heard Eleanor's yelling. Damn she was loud. Cara's chuckle followed shortly after and he heard them coming up the stairs.

Eleanor burst into the room with Cara trailing behind leisurely. Those two were polar opposites personality wise. Eleanor was loud and hyperactive, she literally just acts like she just downed ten cans of red bull. Cara was really chill and calm, she acted sort of tomboy-ish but she was too pretty to be considered one.

And then Harry was the sweet innocent angel, always a pace slower than the rest but equally as lovable.

"Honestly El, I swear the people from China can hear you." Cara said, half serious half joking. El slapped her arm as Harry giggled.

"I'm not that loud, am I Harry?"

"Have you heard yourself?" Cara cuts in before Harry stops giggling to answer.

El huffs and that just sets Harry and Cara into another huge fit of laughter, Eleanor cracks a smile because, well, Harry and Cara had pretty contagious laughter.

Three perfect friends having the perfect friendship. Honestly, Harry could get the tiniest bit lonely because they were an odd number and he was the only boy -no matter how feminine he was- in their group.

"I'm gonna finish brushing my hair."

Harry rolls his eyes playfully once they all finished laughing at poor Eleanor. His two best friends nodded and jumped on his bed to wait for him.

Cara rolled to her side to grab Harry's phone from his desk, they were such good friends they didn't mind knowing each others passwords so Cara unlocked his phone. Harry didn't think much of it and went to grab his ankle socks.

"Harry!" Cara yelled suddenly. "What's Fall Out Boy's latest song again?"

Harry thought about it for a moment, the vague image of the music video in his head. He'd only heard the song once, he couldn't really remember.

"Dunno!"

"Okay then, I'm gonna Google it." Cara announced.

Harry's eyes widened, she was going into Safari. What if he forgot to close his tab? What if something happened and they could somehow see his Incognito history?

As if he had Twilight vampire reflexes Harry ran over and snatched the phone from Cara. Cara and Eleanor gaped at him.

Harry knew how to cover up in these kind of situations.

He immediately looked down at his phone and typed in a few random letters, then exiting Safari and went into YouTube. He had a serious pout on his face as he searched his history.

He beamed his usual innocent smile when he came across the video.

"There!" He said, happiness evident in his voice. He looked like a five year old who finally found his lollipop but he was Harry, the sweet innocent little angel.

He showed the latest Fall Out Boy song to his friends, they didn't think much of Harry's behavior and started talking about how FOB finally collaborated with Demi Lovato and the music video.

Harry sat on the bed, back faced to them as he put on his socks. He let out a tiny shaky breath, as a surge of relief filled him.

Relief.

Of course he then double checked his Safari when he got his phone back.

-

"Class , we have a new student!" Harry, Eleanor and Cara stopped their chatting in their own little corner to look to the front.

A girl with dyed blonde hair stood in front with a friendly grin on her face, Harry liked her almost immediately. Maybe she could be part of their little group and he'd have someone to talk to him when Cara and El were raving over something he didn't understand.

The class finally quieted down and the girl opened her mouth to introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Charlotte Tomlinson, you guys can call me Lottie for short."

-

A/N: Thanks so much for your comments and votes :)) The first few days of school made me tired af sorry this was later than promised!

Media above is how Harry looks in the story but he's 5'8 and loves skirts and dresses.