Peter Pan Imagines #1

'Run, just keep running'
you thought to yourself. You were running from the one and only Peter Pan and The Lost Boys.
You ran behind a tree, trying to catch your breath. "Hello love." A British accent cam from behind you, "What do you want from me Pan!" You said, still trying to catch your breath. "I just wanna play." He smiled innocently, you rolled your eyes. "I don't wanna play. I WANNA GO HOME FOR GOODNESS SAKES!" You screamed, Peter laughed, "I'm afraid, I can't do that (Y/N)."

"Why? Why can't you let me leave?" You looked up at him. He walked closer to you, but you stepped back. Peter continued to walked towards you, till your back was against a tree.
Your body was shaking in fear, Peter caressed your cheek, "Don't be scared." He whispered, "I won't hurt you." You scoffed, "Really? Then why are The Lost Boys trying to kill me?" Peter laughed, "They're not trying to kill you. I won't let anyone kill or try to hurt you."
His other hand slides down to your waist. You looked into his beautiful green orbs, your knees started to feel weak. "Close your eyes." Peter whispered, you did as you were told. "Don't move either." He whispered again. 'Is he gonna kill me?' You thought. But your thoughts were cut off, when a pair of warm lips touched yours, you felt small sparks, no better yet bombs.

When the lips pulled away from yours, you opened your eyes. Peter was gone and you were all alone. You touched your lips and smiled. Maybe Neverland isn't that bad after all.

========
Hello! I really hope this was good, honestly I'm not the best writer in the world. Anyways you can request any imagines you want me to do, just give me a name, age, hair and eye color, what you want to happen, and if you want Peter Pan or Robbie Kay.