Peter Pan Imagine #3

Okay. Before I get started I need to say something... in this imagine Peter is gonna have a kid. Yeah I'm done. Enjoy!
==================

"Daddy's gonna get you!" Peter yells, chasing your four year old daughter, (Y/D/N). "No, you won't." She squeals.

You laugh at Peter and your daughter. It was adorable. Peter absolutely spoiled (Y/D/N). He always made sure she was happy and he did a damn good job of it to. "Mommy hide me." (Y/D/N) jumped in to your lap, hiding her face into your neck. You looked up at Peter,
"Mmmm I wonder where my little princess is.. (Y/ N), my queen, have you seen her?" You giggled, "Why no I haven't."
"I guess I'll go look somewhere else." He hide behind the couch. (Y/D/N) looked up, "Mommy, is daddy gone?"

You nodded and a wide smile spreads a cross her lips, "I fooled him mommy!" She squeals in delight. Soon enough Peter jumped up from behind the couch and grabbed her, "Got you." He kissed the side of her head. "No fair! You cheated!" She pouted.
"Princess.. Peter Pan never fails." Peter said. You laughed, "Peter? You failed trying not to fall in love with me." He playfully glared at you. "Oh really now?" You giggled and nodded.
Peter stepped in front of you, leaning down. He put his hands on your sides and started tickling you. You squeal an tried to move away. Peter stopped and picked up (Y/D/N), sitting him on his lap, he put an arm around you. "My beautiful family." He whispered kissed you and you daughters forehead. "I love you, My Queen."
"And I love you, My King." He lightly kissed your lips. "Hey! What about me?" (Y/D/N) said, putting her hands on her hips. You and Peter chuckled. "We love you too."
"Princess of Neverland."

=======

I personally love this imagine, it makes me happy.