Peter Pan Imagine #4

This hit you hard, like a bitch slap to the face.
'I can't believe this. I'm in love with my fucking best friend. Peter is gonna hate me, if he finds out.' You thought pacing back and forth.
The Lost Boys were just watching you have a major freak out in your head. "Stop pacing! You're making me dizzy." Felix snapped you out of your freak out stage. "Felix! You don't understand. I'm literally freaking the fuck out."
Felix was the only person you told about this. "He's not gonna hate you." Felix tried calming you down. "No. He's gonna hate me. Then he's gonna kick me off Neverland!" You squeaked, "I'm freaking out! Oh god!" You started to have a panic attack. You couldn't breathe, and your vision started to cloud, then it was black.
You heard voices, when you woke up. You immediately recognized the voices, it was Felix and the one and only Peter fucking Pan. You sat up and groaned. Your head was killing you. "(Y/ N)! Are you alright?" You looked up at Peter and nodded slightly, "I'm fine. My head just hurts a lot."
"Here." Felix handed you some pills and water. "Thanks." Felix nodded, and exited the tent.
"What happened (Y/ N)? Why did you have a panic attack?" Peter asked. "I-I don't wanna talk about it." You mentally cursed at yourself for stuttering. Peter moved a piece of hair out of your face, you sucked in a breathe. "(Y/ N).. don't move." Peter whispered. He started to lean in closer and closer till his warm lips touched yours. You immediately started to kiss back. You both pulled away for air. "Wow." You breath out, "Yeah." Peter agreed. "Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/ N)?" Asked Peter. You looked at him, "Yes. I'll be your girlfriend." You whispered. "Really?"
His bright green eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. You nodded, "Yeah." Peter smiled, an actual smile. He leaned in again recounting his lips with yours.
'I should have panic attacks more often.'