Robbie Kay Imagine # 3

This is for my best friend Martha. I hope you enjoy it, love.
=========
~Martha's P.O.V~

"Martha?" I turned around. My boyfriend, of 5 years, Robbie Kay was looking at me, while leaning on the doorway. "You look beautiful." I blushed, "Thank you Robbie. You look handsome."

Today, Robbie and I were going on a date, a fancy date. I was wearing a black laced skater dress with black high heels. "Ready to go?" I nodded, "Alright. Let's go." Robbie took my small hand into his.
I looked up at him an smiled, Robbie returns the smile.
Robbie pulled up to this very fancy restaurant. He got out of the car, then ran to the passenger side. He opened the door for me, "M'lady."
Robbie held his hand out, I giggled an took it. During the whole dinner, Robbie seemed.... nervous. "Robbie.. Are you okay? You seem very nervous." I grabbed his hand from across the table. "Okay.. I can do this." Robbie mumbled, he was now on one knee, Robbie pulled a ring out of his coat pocket. I gasped.
"Martha. My sweet Martha. We have been together for 5, almost 6 years. And I thought now would be the perfect time to ask.. So.. Will you Martha Veronica Perez marry me?" Robbie finishes. Tears brimmed in my eyes. I nodded, "Yes! Robert Andrew Kay, I will marry you."
A big smile spreads across Robbie's beautiful face. He slides the ring on my finger and kisses me softly, but very passionately. "I love you." He whispered, pressing his forehead to mine. "And as do I." I said, kissing him once more.