Robbie Kay Imagine #4

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

I watched has my best friend, Robbie and his girlfriend, Quinn (A/N: you can change that name if you want) cuddle up on the couch in Robbie's living room.
He invited me over, but I thought I was just gonna be us together alone, like before he started dating her. "I gotta use the bathroom. I'll be right back." Robbie said, getting up, but not before kissing Quinn.
A silence fell across the room. "I want you to stay away from Robbie." Quinn says, glaring at me.
"He's my best friend. We've been best friends since kindergarten." I said bewildered by what she had just said. "I don't care. I can see that you like him, and he's mine." As soon as she finished talking, Robbie came in. "Alright, let's continue." He sat back down, wrapping an arm around Quinn once again. "I-I gotta g-go." I stuttered, grabbing my stuff and running out the door.
I heard footsteps behind me, which resulted in me running faster. But it wasn't fast enough, because I got tackled to the ground. "Why'd you leave?" That sweet British accent filled my ears. I struggled to move, but Robbie weighed more than me and he was stronger. "Because, you were to preoccupied with your girlfriend to noticed I was there." I said, still squirming.
"I noticed you.. wait are you jealous of her?" Robbie asked.
"God Robbie! You're so clueless! Of course I'm jealous! I've liked you since middle school!" I finally admitted. "Now let me go." I said. "No." Robbie stayed on top of me (A/N: That sounds sexual😂)
"Robbie, please get off of me. Your girlfriend doesn't want me around you." I was still struggling. "What? How do you know." He asked, putting more pressure on my wrist.
"She told me too! And I can see that she doesn't like me." I said, "Now get off of me... please." I whispered. Robbie let go off me and that's when I took off from my Almost Lover, and never saw him again.