Peter Pan Imagine #2

You and Peter have been fighting a lot lately. It's been tearing you apart. All those mean and hurtful words you two throw at each other. You took a walk humming quietly to yourself. You stop at the edge of a cliff and sat down. The tears started to swell in your eyes. "Couldn't love me, if you tried." You sang quietly.
You closed your eyes trying not to remember that fight you and Peter had just a few minutes ago. "If I jumped off this cliff right now, would anyone miss me?" You wondered a loud.
"I would." You jumped and turned, there stood Felix leaning on a tree. You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, sure, okay." You turned back around, looking down at the water below. "I would. And I know Peter would too." You laughed sarcastically, "All we do is fight."
"Then why do you stay with him?" Asked Felix.
"Because... I love him." You whispered. A single fell on your hand. Felix put an arm around your shoulder. "Look.. (Y/N), you're like a sister to me. And I hate to see you like this." He said, squeezing your shoulders tightly.
Felix got up and kissed your forehead "I have to go. I'll see you back at camp." You nodded your head. You continuously started at the water below you, deep in thought. "Hey love." You heard the British accent, that you fell in love with, behind you. "Hello Peter." You sighed. "Am I not good enough?" You looked into his green orbs. He sighed, "(Y/N), love. You are good enough. It's me l, that's not good enough." Peter said, "I'm sorry for saying all those horrible things to you."
"I'm sorry too Peter. I knew you were stressed and stuff. I had no right to push you over the edge."
Peter grabbed your hand, and squeezed it. "It's alright, love. It's alright." He kissed your forehead, and hugged you. After that day, everything was perfect.