Road to Records and Recovery (Rivalries Pt³)

Last time on- Gemstuck! Karkat X Reader:

Hematite didn't want to answer. He looked out the window. You gripped the steering wheel tighter, a tear falling on your hand. "Why." You asked, with a bit more force this time.

----------------

Hematite looked away and mumbled his answer to you before they got in the building. "I wanted you to be mine, (G/N). " You blushed a bright pink, turning the knob and entering. "I need time. " You said.

Saying nothing else, you walked up to the nurse at the front desk. "I need an emergency appointment for Hematite Vantas. " you spoke quietly. The nurse agreed to let him in, and a doctor soon came to get the both of you. "Sir Hematite?" He asked, looking at his clipboard.

Hematite started to get dizzy from the blood loss. Every thing is spinning. Hematite at that point fell down.

You and the doctor helped him up, you holding him as you walked towards his room. You put hematite down lightly, making sure not to hurt him. Another doctor soon came in and hooked him up to some machines, which you of course didn't know the name of, and waited patiently. "What happened?" the doctor asked with a calm voice.

Hematite was going in and out of consciousness. "(G/N...)?" "No," the doctor said with a calm voice and making him turn his head towards her, "I Am Doctor Mawsitsit. I Will Be Taking Care Of You. Now Tell Me What Happened Please." That was an odd gem name you've never heard of. Well, there's always a first for everything!

Hematite growled softly. "FIGHT." "Will You Show Me Where Your Wounds Are?" She asked as she wrote what he said down. You sat next to him, holding his hand. You were quite disappointed in him. You honestly thought he was better than that, but you should've expected it. He's a boy, boys will fight.

Hematite didn't like this doctor. But he cooperated anyways. He pointed to the wounds on his chest. She nodded and touched his wounds lightly. "Where Does It Hurt The Most?" She asked, feeling around again. You kind of glared at her, you didn't want her touching him like that; but you knew she wasn't trying to do anything. She's only doing her job.

Hematite hissed in pain everywhere she touched. "EVERYWHERE FUCKASS!" She jumped slightly, nodding. "No Need For Such Language." She scolded him, wagging her finger. She wasn't going to tolerate that.

Hematite glared daggers at her. Yep he hated this doctor with his life. You hit the back of his head lightly, glaring. "Be nice. " you said in a firm and strict voice.

Hematite winced from the hit and groaned out a small 'fine'. You chuckled to yourself as he did that. He kinda deserved it, you admit. "Are You Family, Friends, Or Matesprits?" She paused for a second, "It Is Not To Be Nosy, I Am Just Asking What Is Recommended."

Hematite looked at you with a small smirk. "ASK HER. " You blushed a little, and then smirked at him evily. "We are friends." You said, chuckling again. She hummed and wrote that down. "Okay, Give Us A Few Minutes And We Will Be Back To X-Ray You And Clean You Up." She said as she left with the other nurse, whom you didn't know the name of.

Hematite pouted slightly at your answer. You shrugged and replied, "I'm deciding," you sighed, "i don't know who to choose yet." You kinda got depressed after that, it's difficult to choose between people. You don't wanna hurt Karkat, but you also don't wanna hurt Topaz.

Hematite sighed. He hated to admit it but he couldn't make you choose him. He thought of ideas for something to make you fall head over heels for him. You kissed his cheek and held his hand. "Friends for now, okay?" You said. Hematite smiled like a dork. You said 'for now' this was probably the best day of his life. And the worst. Because he almost croaked.