A Day to Remember

(This has nothing to do with the story, I just like it)
----------
Hematite was forced on his couch by his brother after his bed got messy from weeks before. So Hematite just watched Romcoms for the day.

You knocked on the door, eager to see him. It has been a long day without him, and you were so worried. You couldn't really focus in class and kept zoning out, which got you in trouble a BUNCH of times.

Hematites brother answered the door and opened it. He had seen you with Hematite multiple times though he never talked to you, usually working on things. He gave you a questioning look.

The opening door caught your attention as you snapped your gaze over to his. "H-hi," you said shyly, "I-I'm (G/N)." You had stuck out your hand for him to shake. Painite (kankri) shook your hand after a moment. "Hello... (G/N)"

You nodded and looked down, twiddling your thumbs. "C-can I come i-in?" To be honest, you were surprised he wasn't ranting already. Karkat said he LOVES to give lectures.
Painite squinted his eyes before allowing you to. Hematite a while ago said lectures triggered people so he would lay off for a while.

you walked inside, looking around. This wasn't the first time you've been here, but it's been a while, you admit. It was a bit... messy... as usual.

Hematite was on the couch. He had not heard you come in from being half asleep. You sat next to him, looking at him curiously. "H-hematite?" You whispered, poking his nose.

Hematite jolted up slightly only to groan in complete pain. You patted his head, shushing him. "Shhh, it's okay. You can sleep" you whispered, smiling a bit. Hematite laid back down feeling more comfortable with your presence. You smiled and lied next to him, snuggling him. You kinda didn't care that you looked like a couple right now.

Painite bit his tongue as he tried not to lecture about you two. Hematite smiled at you slightly before falling into a soft sleep, one arm around you slightly. You nuzzled him a little, smiling and humming. You felt like hematite hadn't gotten much sleep, and to tell the truth, he hasnt.

Hematite breathing slowed but was still raspy from the pain. You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked at his pained expression. You didn't think twice, so you kissed his cheek. Hematite let a small blush seep on his cheeks as he opened one eye to look at you.

"Eep!" You squeaked, jumping. You didn't realise he was awake. Hematite let out a low chuckle and pulled you to his chest softly. You bit your lip, blushing. You kinda felt nervous, realising he was awake. A small blush crept up on your face.

Hematite placed his head on yours before closing his eyes as he tried to sleep once again. This time you didn't do anything, almost falling asleep yourself. The aura was so calm and peaceful and quiet, you couldn't resist well.

Hematites breathing slowed once again. He tried to stay awake for a while longer but failed. This time he had fallen into a deep sleep. You smiled and struggled to keep your eyes open. God, why did it have to be so peaceful in here?!

Hematite let out small snores. Your eyes widen when the peace was suddenly disturbed by hIS FUCKING LOUD ASS SNORES. okay, they weren't that loud, but still. You didn't like when people snored. Hematite started to snore louder as if he was awake trying to annoy you.

You growled a little, getting up and walking to his room. Hell. It was so messy. You started to clean it. Hematite fell off the couch with a groan. He glared at the ceiling. He cursed multiple times.

You heard him, but didn't acknowledge it. You knew painite would so something about it. Hematite got up and quickly went to his room to sleep in his bed. He didn't want Painite to place him on that uncomfortable couch again. He saw you and looked confused.