Movies.

Karkat stood in the cold and huffed. Her knocked on your door hard, being cold from the walk. It wasn't even that cold! You swung the door open with a mouthful of pizza. "Hey karkar" you said, again, mouthful.

Karkat would have looked disgusted if it was any other gem but he would never do that to you. He hugged your waist after falling on his knees. "DEAREST (G/N) LET ME COME IN WITH THE BIGGEST THANKS~~~~~" He quoted from an old rom com he had watched. Except he changed the name to yours.

You blushed and looked down, kinda like 'wtf' "lemme guess, you wanna hang?" Karkat nods in your hip with a muffled "yesh" from his lips. You kept blushing, starting to stutter. "Pl-please stop..." you whispered, he was near your hips, after all.

Karkat soon realised why you whispered and fell back startled. "(G/N)!! IM SORRY!!" You shook your head, a blush still apparent. "I-it's fine..."

Karkat gained a blush by his actions. He mumbled many sorrys. You started walking backwards until you got to the couch. "Come i-in." You sorta shouted to him as you say down. "And close the d-door!" Karkat comes in quickly after getting up. He shuts the door and walks in awkwardly.

Looking at him, you tilted your head. You patted the spot next to you for him to sit down. Both of you were going to watch movies! "W-wanna watch movies?" You whispered, still embarrassed. Karkat nods and sits next to you. "SURE. ONLY IF I PICK THE MOVIE."

Sighing, you nodded your head. "Fine." He was so stubborn sometimes. Karkat gets up and instantly starts looking for a Rom Com. He smiles widely like a 3 year old but then stops with a blush. He looks at you. "DO YOU WANT TO PICK INSTEAD...?" He seems to hesitate at the question.

You shook your head no and waved him off. "Its fine. I don't care, really." Karkat went back to smiling like an idiot as he picked out a VERY VERY romantic Rom Com. He smiles brightly. He actually had that on hidden in his pocket at all times.... Oh well!

You wiated patiently for him as you yawned boredly. Karkat put the movie in and waited to start it. He smiled excitedly. You looked over at him, he was smiling like a fucking dork. What. Karkat then pressed play and sat beside you. His smile wider than before.

"Dude. You look like your face is gonna break." You chuckled a little then turned towards the tv. Karkat's smile faded quickly. He blushes slightly and looks at you. He turns to the TV. You hadn't noticed and kept focused on the screen, waiting for it to play.

Karkat tries to keep his attention on the TV but got bored quickly unlike most times. He sat his head on your lap with a slight blush. You did take notice, and started to pet his head. He was so cute. Karkat sighs and closes his eyes as he waits for the movie to start.

You jumped when the universal theme song came on, it was quite loud. You put your hand over your heart and tried to calm down. Karkat clamped his hand over his mouth after feeling your jump. He laughed in his hand.

You smacked him lightly on the forehead then crossed your arms. "Its not funny..." You mumbled. Karkat winced and held his forehead. "Ok.... Ok..." he said quietly. You chuckled again and started at the tv as the movie started. Great, a romcom.

Karkat looks at you. He kisses your cheek softly, his cheeks heating up. He acts like he did nothing and watches the Rom Com. You blinked once, then turned your attention back to the movie. You had no idea your cheek were set ablaze, so you watched it, quite oblivious.

Karkat felt awkward. He didn't say anything. This movie is kinda cliché, you thought to yourself. 'Why must I be such an idiot!?' Karkat thought. He tried to focus on the movie instead.

You smiled a little and began to pet his head again. You loved him so much. Karkat started to blush. He chuckled softly. "So cute..." You mumbled to where he couldn't hear. Suddenly, you full on blushed because of what you said.

Karkat looks at you, his cheeks starting to go into a full on blush. You sighed contemptly and turned you attention back to the movie, and to your surprise, it had already gone off! Karkat sighs and breaths in and out, thinking if he should or shouldn't. Should he? ... He leaned up to you and kissed your lips quickly.

You kinda sat there but soon kissed back. Karkat's cheeks began to heat up as he pecked your lips once again. You pulled back this time and snuggled up next to him on the couch. Karkat chuckles and sighs in bliss. You grow tired "I'm tired..." You whisper to karkat

Karkat hugs you to his chest. "Then sleep... I wont leave and I will keep you safe..." Karkat was tired himself, needing the sleep from the early wake ups. You nodded and slowly but surely fell asleep, snoring a little. Karkat tried to stay awake, moments after though, he fell asleep.

----------

SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS AND LATENESS MY LOVES, WE WILL TRY TO UPDATE LONGER NEXT TIME!