chapter 1-Adrien

Your pov*

I was walking down the hall beside marinette,as we walk down the hall I felt something or someone bump into me making me fall to the floor. "Ow...that hurt wa-" when I look up,it was a boy blonde hair,and emarld green eyes. "Are you okay?" He ask me as I take his hand and I just simply nod looking into his eyes,I could feel my cheeks burn red. "Am sorry you should be more careful" he says to Me with a small winks."I ..I will thank you..?" ."Oh right am Adrien and you are?" , "Am (l/N),(Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet you Adrien".I smile still red ,this kinda akward ...huh?what's up with marinette? ,I look at marinette her cheeks were reder then mine. Maybe she likes him who knows. "So (Y/N) ,your new to this school?" . "Yes,am New" oh yeepe he had to ask. "Mind if I see your schedule?","Uh..sure" I look through my bag,and took our my schedule,handed to him. "Hmm..oh cool we have design and history together,sweet!" Wait what!? "I guess that cool h-hehe" why am I acting like a idiot!? No no way nuh uh! "See you later (Y/N)!" He gives me my schedule and runs off to class . "Hey marinette?" I look at marinette sighing her face was completely red. "Huh!?what is it!?" Her blue eyes widen . "Do you like Adrien?" What am curious "say whaa! Me like him haha"ok it's clear she likes him . "L-let just go to class ok hahaha" alrighty weird.

Adrien pov*

(Y/N) was really nice,but her (E/C) there something about them that..I don't know know. She is beautiful..wait what am I thinking of her!? My cheeks flash red,"what's wrong Adrien?" I heard a familiar voice behind me ,it was plagg my kwami a small cat big head small body black fur and green eyes "hey plagg ,am fine" plagg narrow his eyesbrows in confusion " hmm..ok" (Y/N) why can't I stop thinking of her ?