Chapter 9-just a bun in the oven pt.2

-the present-

-the present-

Your pov*

  "WHAT!?" a-am pregant h-how????but omg...

  The nurse left the room and Adrien bust through the door and ran up to my hospital bed. "(Y/N) ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPEND!?" I look at Adrien worried eyes,turning my head away I start to tear up. "(Y/n)....I love you ok..I won't let this happen ever again.." He wraps his arms around me tightly. Causing me to cry. "Adrien...am..pregnant" that's all I could tell him.

Adrien pov*

  What?did she say pregnant!?am going to be a dad!? "AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEGCOJDBWJXHGDJ AM GOING TO BE A DAD!?" I let her go,I swear this happening am so happy!!! A big smile spread across my face and tears to. " am so happy!". She looked at me surprised "your not mad.....?" 

"Why would I be mad there my kids from the girl I love with all my heart!I couldn't wish for more!" I lean down and give her a passionate kiss.

I won't let her go ever...

-years later-

  3rd person pov*

  It's been years since you and Adrien had gotten married. And have two kids one older boy and young little girl. Both lived happily back in america,your mother of course was mad when she found out you were pregnant in a young age. Tho she was happy you found love. 

(Y/n) pov* 

   I love this life I have with adrien,and my kids. "Mama!(b/n) took my teddy!" My daughter (g/n) cried with adorable sniffles. Heh " (b/n) give it back to your sister" I told my son. "Yes mom" this my life. Also..there planing on taking our hero job. Am guessing it's a family tradition now but it doesn't matter. "Honey am home" Adrien walks inside the house. I smile at him, walking up to him. I give him a big hug and a soft kiss. "How was work?" .

"It was great but,I wanted to see my beautiful wife and my kids" He smiled.

The kids run up to us and hug us. 

Again this my life...

I wouldn't want to change it for the world..

A/N: so guys this the final chapter for this stories ik it short but I really hope you enjoy it!thank you for supporting my story!and me!I love you guys so much!thank you my dear wolfies!