Chapter 3-Bubbler ruined it

Adrien pov*

  I hope (Y/N) has a better chance off getting a party for her birthday I sighs deeply getting on the limo and drove off to the photo shoot. After a while photo shoot was over the limo drop me off at my house and when I enter I saw Nino talking with my father about letting me have a birthday party,but as more he tired my father refused. "nino just forget it am glad you trying to help but just dont ok?" i put my hand on his shoulder and walk up to my room,not even facing my father eye to eye. Worst birthday ever..well almost perfect i think ill buy (y/n) a present.

Third person pov*

Nino went outside of adrien's house looking down upset and mad,suddenly in a black dark pitch place a giant window open,lots a of white little butterflies field the room and a man wearing a black and light blue violet outfit stand there his face was covered with a mask then he spoke. "So much pain and disapointment,the willing friend journey will just began" a white butterfly flew to his hand and he use dark magic to akumatize the butterfly and let it out the window, "fly my little akuma and akumatize him". The butterfly went on her way to the boy ,when she got there he was blowing bubbles, the butterfly touch the bubble blower and it transfrom him into the 'The Bubbler'.He had lots of colorful colors all over him,red blue green. The bubbler went all around paris traping parents into gaint green bubbles in the air.Marrinette was in the kitchen when she saw her parents were already flying above the sky. She look around to see if you were around but no you were at the park already aware of the problem. You and Marinette transfrom and met in the eiffel tower,but she didnt know that Midnight noir was you and ladybug marinette.

ladybug"Midnigth we have a problem"

Midnight noir"I know,lets go" ladybug swing her yo yo attaching it to something and grab midnight hand and swang away to the scene.Over at adriens house.

-skiping the hole battle thing cause am to lazy-

The battle was over ,ladybug and the cat boy were both looking at midnight noir, wondering was she a hero or a vilian ,like volphia..

.