Chapter 7- Just us tonight

//hello fellow readers!are you guys ready for lemon in this chapter!?!?WELP grab as much tissue  you might need to clean your nosebleed!!//

3Rd person pov*

  As you and adrien fought for domiances with each other tounges, he placed you on his bed, travelling his hand down to your pants,going inside your panties.You blushed extremely feeling his warm touch, going inside you wet womanhood. Causing you to throw your head back moaning out his name. "A-Adrien...!" his embrald green eyes were filled with lust, your (e/c) eyes looked at his.He grinned abit but very sexy in a manner. "Mid'lady,your so wet down there, let me clean you up". you didnt mind,but you just nodded,he removed your clothing and stared licking your wet womanhood.His tounge explored every inch of your inside. "mm ah,ad..adrien..am close..to my climax!" unable to hold your self back, you came on his face, " my that alot, but you taste good mid'lady" he chuckled."dont say embarrassing things cat". Both you removed all of your clothing off, revealing every signle of body skin. Adrien member was shooting up striaght, and placed you on his lap, putting himself inside you slowly. Soft moans came out of your lips, you bonced up and down on his member. After alittle he hitted your sweet spot. "ah!" that moan let adrien know he was about to get wild. "god your so sexy (y/n).." he threw your legs over his shoulder. Both of you, sweaty hot bodies slamming agaisnt each other. "Am gonna cum (Y/N)!" he came inside you,then you came. "oh..no...*huff* ill be pregnant.." he pulled himself out of you and layed next to you in the bed. He pulled the blankets over you, and said "dont worry,ill help take care of our child"

"Adrien...i love you"

"i love you too (Y/N)" with a good night kiss,fell asleep in each others arms.

(So my dear darlings tell me what you think!i hope you enjoyed!)