chapter 6-Loving and Kiss

Marinette/ladybug pov*

  something is up with chat today..he hasn't spoke to me all day for no reason, he not his flirty self. I wonder why, ok ladybug time to ask him. "hey kitty are you okay?" he nod a bit, but his cheeks were a bit reddish type color. "ladybug..is it possible to in love with two people ?without knowing how they feel the same about you...?" oh okay am kinda confused but am try to help him. "why do you ask cat?,is there anyone else you love that's not me?" let me guess its midnight, she has been working with us for a few months now. "Its (Y/N) and Midnight ". My eyes widen in his respone. He looked at my reaction,but before he could say anything his miraculous beep. Cat said his goodbyes and left.

(Y/N)/Midnight Noir pov*

  Sighing in bed,my head spinning and heart beating faster then usual when I think of car noir and adrien. What's wrong with me?"Are you okay (Y/N)?"marinette asked me and noticed how my face was like a red Christmas lights. "Yea am ok I guess.Mari do you still like adrien?". She looked suprise abit "well,am over adrien why do you ask?" . I better not tell her. "No it's nothing,night mari" I lay down bed.

-later in the night-

  I get up from bed and head outside the window to look around the city. I took my transformation as midnight noir and leap out the window.Most likely at night the moon looks really pretty,so I set in a tree looking at it for about an hour.

  Time went by,i was suddenly tackle down by some one. "Shh mi'lady don't scream it's me cat noir" he puts his leather covered finger over my lips. I couldn't help but to blush.

3rd person pov*
((GET READY MY WOLFIES I HAVE MADE THIS CHAPTER JUST FOR YOU I SHE'LL HAVE YOU ALL FANGIRLING AND NOSEBLEEDING:33))

  (Y/N) stared at car noir green emerald cat eyes,as he looked in to her (E/C) eyes. "Listen midnight,there something I must tell you something important but not here"you eek little when he picked you up bridal style. He jumped and jumped through roof and roof. Until he reached his home,Well adrien home. "Wait adrien lives here...?what are we doing here?". He detransfroms himself and you were left in schock. "A-ADRIEN YOUR CAT N-"before you could say something he attack your lips softly but rough at the same time. The 1 minute kiss cause you to detransfroms to your normal self. "Heh..(Y/N) I knew it was you under that mask.." "Adrien...". He being to explain how he knew your midnight noir and all. After a while the two of you were kissing each other roughly. Adrien licked your bottom lip for permission. But you denyed teasingly,so you had to put your tounge in his mouth.

to be continued..