chapter 8-there just a bun in the oven pt.1

3rd person pov*

  After that night that adrien and (y/n) had abit of fun and discoverng the truth about your secret identity. You decided to leave early in the morning,like that you won't be caught be by Natalie the red headed monster. That a little nickname you gave her. Transforming into midnight noir,you spun around to see adrien sleeping soundly wearing his love lady bug shirt. Chuckling at his peace full display, (y/n) lean down and gave him a kiss. Surprisingly he grabbed a hold of you kissing you, with a rough and soft kiss.

"Heh leaving so early mid'lady?" He teased with that sill nickname he gave you. He darn sweet smile,always making you doze off into his features. You responed back and said "well duh,I don't want to be caught by monster red head hehe". 

"Can't agree more " you both chukled.

"I better go,Mari and her parents might be sick worried about me" you smiled and kissed him goodbye.

  Heading home and getting scoled by mari and her parents. Your vision stared turning blurry and dark,you fainted on the ground. "(Y/n)!?are you okay!?" Mari yelled and called an ambulance to her home. Taking you to the doctor.

 "Is she going to be alright doc?"marinette father asked the doctor and nodded .

Your pov*

  Ugh my stomach hurts...my head feels dizzy ...my body feels weak all the sudden...

"Miss. (L/n) I see you have awaken,I shall go tell your family" a nurse?a hospital bed?what am I doing here?

That's right I remeber this morning I fainted..

Marinette pov*

 Oh I hope she okay, I have text adrien and tell him what's going on.

Grabbing my phone,I go through my contacts and text adrien.

Mari:adrien come to hospital asap!

Adrien: why what happended?

Mari: it's (y/n) so please come quick!

Adrien:ok am on my way!

3rd person pov*

  Few hours later adrien arrived at the hospital but visiting hours hadn't stared yet. The nurse who took care of you came into the room, looking at you with a smile and said "Miss (l/n) you might be to young to understand about sexual contact or desire with your lover, but next be careful. Also congratulations!Your pregnant !" Your eyes widen so wide almost popping out of your head and yelled.

"WHAT!?"

To be continued....

A/N: hey guys I hope you enjoy my new shi**y Chapter I took me awhile to come up with an idea for this but here you go I hope you enjoy!!!!