Chapter 2-Bubbler ruined it! part 1

Marinette pov*

It been a week since (Y/N) She stayed to live with me and my parents her mom is actually always at work just like Adrien dad. Today a very special day its Adrien birthday! With a second it's also (Y/N) birthday!what do i do!? Ok clam down,i took a deep breath and woke up before everyone else did,I was using special spare time to work on (Y/N) present and Adrien too . "What are you doing marinette ? It too early you know" tikki my kwami say ,"I know I know but it (Y/N) birthday and Adrien birthday so am using my spare time to work on there presents". " I see,that really nice of you to do that for your friends ". Tikki is always cheering on just like (Y/N) does. "Yea heh I guess so" after a few hours tikki was asleep on my purse and I was finally finish with there birthday presents. For (Y/N),I made her (F/C) jacket and Adrien a blue scarf. I really hope they like it. Hey the sun is raising I better rap the gifts in there boxes. I grab the jacket and put it beside my bagback and Adrien gift in a blue box. Well everything is set ! Am so proud of my self!

Your pov*

My heavy eyelids stared to open,I get up from bed,and see marinette still asleep ,she usually awake by now. I walk over to marinette,and shook her gently,she started to wake up . "Good morning marinette it time for school you don't plan to be late now?" Wow I sound like my...mom,I sigh,I know mom busy she won't even bother to say happy birthday to me like always. My eyes tear up a bit. "What wrong (Y/N) ?" Huh? Oh I'm tearing up I can't show her that. I wipe away my tears and look at marinette with a smile. "Its nothing,let's get ready for school" beside I can't worry her.Few minutes later me and marinette were already done with breakfasts we head out the door and walks to school."(Y/N),hey I got something for ya" I wonder what is it,she took out a (F/C) jacket in front of me. "Happy birthday (Y/N)!"wow am guessing she woke up early to make this for me,I hug marinette and try on the jacket it fit it perfectly "Thank you marinette" we laugh along the way to school.

~time skip after school was over~

Adrien pov*

Here goes another lame birthday Nino and I were at the front of school entrance talking about my birthday party. I know Which that won't happen "dude that's not fair it your bday ! This things only happens once!" I sighs looking at him,"Yeah I know but dad won't even considered it." Yea I know he won't "But dude ! You know what am going to have a chat with your old man". "Just forget it Nino it won't happen". "Ok ok " worst birthday ever  I guess I have to deal with it "Adrien are you okay?" That voice it.."Oh uh (Y-Y/N) hi,am fine" why is my heart pounding and my cheeks red!? Could it be I like her? "Are you sure?" I nod "H-hey Adrien,I gift made for you I mean" what? Forget it "Adrien happy birthday day,we both share the same birthday Huh?" , "Uh yea,my ride here Bye guys I hope you enjoyed your birthday day,happy birthday day (Y/N)" I really hope she has a better birthday then mine.