Chapter 7 - The Plan

Soo here it is! Sorry for any mistakes i'll edit later! I hope you like!

******  

He had it all set out, he stayed up the whole night just to complete it. He knew she would testify against it but he covered everything she was most likely to complain about. The argument for her job was, she could still achieve working viva the internet, video chats and if need be when she had to go to court he would go with her. She would probably throw the 'but you're still a stranger to me' card but he could just say that she's slept in his bed twice in a row...yeah, he'd probably get slapped for that one, but he was willing to try.

He had figured out how they were getting to the mystery location, viva taxis, to trains and even by plane. It was extreme, he knew that but he needed to make sure no one followed, they were going to the safe house after all. He had stayed up the whole night and packed everything they needed to leave the next day. The longer they waited to put the plan into action, the sooner the enemies would come. He knew that the attack on Waverly was just a threat, he knew they had something huge up their sleeves and he didn't want her near that at all.

With a heavy sigh Emrys turned his head towards his beloved and smiled at her sleeping form. The night had not been so hard to get through when she was in the room with him. Sometimes it was like she could feel his stress because she would sigh and call Emrys in a sweet melodic voice, it had sounded like she was trying to calm him down and it made him smile and instantly mellow down.

He got off from his chair that was stationed in the corner of the room with a desk behind it and made his way towards his sleeping beauty. He smiled at the nickname, loving the sound of it in his head. She lay in his bed curled up in a little ball with the blankets surrounding her and she sighed again for the tenth time that night and muttered Emrys name.

"I'm here my love, my sleeping beauty." He sighed and kissed her on the head and moved onto the bed to lay besides his lover. "I'm here my beautiful angel, I will always be here." With his finally words he draped his arm around Waverly and dozed off into a peaceful slumber.

~*~*~*~*~

"Flight one twenty one, is now boarding. I repeat, flight one twenty one going to Denver, Colorado is boarding now." The intercom with the crisp, clean feminine voice projects over Waverly's head.

If you told her a few hours ago she would be on a plane headed to Denver, she would have laughed and told you to get your facts straight. First, she hates flying, and second why bother? All she ever needed was at home so why leave? She was comfortable and happy...and comfortable. Testing boundaries wasn't for her, she didn't need anything more in life if she just stayed in her comfort zone, and she was happy with that. But here she was, facing all those intimating planes and the only thing to stop her from colliding with them, was this piece of translucent material called glass.

"Waverly, come on, we're boarding." She doesn't look at him but turns away from the window and walks towards the line. Emrys stares at her with a crease in his brow. For the past eight hours he was given the silent treatment from a very angry and stubborn 5'1 woman, with a pouting lip, a very cute pouty lip at that. But complimenting her would only set him back two paces.

"Angel, you can't go anywhere without your ticket," but still there was no reply. Since he told her about his plan, she had been giving him the silent treatment, still even after the two hour cab ride, to the six hour train trip, she had kept quiet. If only he knew that she didn't like to fly, he would have figured something else out, but it was too late. The seats were already booked and their pickup already confirmed, there was no more he could do.