Christmas caroling with the Vocaloids

She looked into his eyes and glared at him. “MIKUO, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP TAKING MY TIES!?” Miku screamed from across the room. Mikuo knew his little sister well and smiled at her kindly.

                    “But princess Miku,” He said with a whiny tone. He gave her the cutest face he could come up with, one that would make all the girls swoon and do anything for him. “Pretty please won’t you let me keep it sister?” He asked cutely.

                    She melted the same we she melted around Kaito. She frowned and crossed her arms. School was cancelled today so she had the day hopefully dedicated to herself if nothing happened maybe she could go to a movie and eat lots of sweets. The phone started to ring. Great who could that be? She thought. She let out a heavy sigh and picked up the phone. So much for having the day to myself, She groaned. “Hello, this is the Hatsune residence, Miku speaking!” She said with extreme happiness.

                    “Hey Miku-Chan, it’s Rin and Len, since there was no school we wanted to know if you wanted to get the Gang together and go Christmas Carolling!?” she cheered. She glanced at the calendar and saw that today’s date had ‘Christmas caroling with the gang,’ written underneath it. She couldn’t help but sigh slightly. “Disappointment, you don’t wanna come Miku, the even Kaito was going to be there too,” she bribed.

                    “I’ll be there in ten!” Miku said abruptly. She hung up the phone and grabbed Mikuo by the tie he had stolen from her this morning. “Come on Bro, we’re going Christmas carolling!” She said running to her room. She came out in a Christmassy carolling uniform and threw one at Mikuo. I wonder what vocaloids will be joining us this year, Rin said that Kaito was gonna be there that’s enough to make any heart skip a beat, I’m so glad Kaito is all mine!! She thought. Mikuo came out of the bathroom in his Christmas carolling uniform and looked at his little sister. This time he glared at her.

                    “Why this one, couldn’t you have put me in something better, this is revolting,” he whined. Mikuo never knew when to shut up, and if Miku didn’t know any better she would have thought he was gay the way he talked. He did have a point though. It was revolting; Miku smiled at her older brother and walked out the door.