How You Guys Meet

Daniel; Mutual Friends

You and Daniel met by mutual friends. The both of you were going to hang out with friends and go eat and stuff. When you all met up with each other you both looked at each other weird since you both didn't know each other and then finally you both introduced yourselves and from there Daniel knew he wanted to be with you (even though Daniel is a dub lmao he still bae). From then on you guys became best friends and hit it of and that started a beautiful friendship. Hopefully a relationship soon.

Kevin; School

You were a new kid in school. You just moved from Pennsylvania to New York. It was your first day in school and you were nervous. Walking into the school you weren't paying attention an you bumped into someone. You looked up and seen he was wearing a Varsity jacket so you assumed he was mean (Kev isn't mean lol) and just apologized and walked away. He stopped and asked if you were new. You said yes and he showed you where the office was. That moment started a great friendship even though he was a jock and you were average.

Devin; Dunk'in Donuts Run

You were IN LOVE with Dunk'in and it was a beautiful day to go for a walk and get some. So you got dressed and told your mother that you were leaving. Once you arrived there you waited in line. About like 5 minutes later it was your turn, you ordered what you wanted and waited about 10 more minutes. After 10 minutes your order was ready. You grabbed your drink and walked away. You weren't paying attention and you bumped into someone. Your coffee spilled all over you. You looked up and seen a handsome boy. You immediately apologized. You kept apologizing and he said it was fine under one condition. He wanted your phone number to call you sometime. You gave it to him and that started an amazing friendship.