Happy Birthday Alexis

Since it is Alexis' 18th birthday i thought i would do preferences just for her. So this is gonna be if she like you or not. Like your dating either Daniel, Kevin, or Devin and what she thinks of you. Do you get it or what lmao only easy way to explain.

----------------------

Daniel:

She really likes you being with Dani. She says you bring out a side of him that he never brings out anymore after his last girlfriend broke up with him. She also says hes never been this happy since being in The Bomb Digz. But you changed him into the Dani that she knows and that she loves and that everyone knows and loves.

Kevin:

She really like you. You make Kevin turn into a completely different guy when hes around you. A happy, smiling, laughy Kev that they love. She says whenever you arent around and hes angry he trying to think your there and tries not to lash out as if you were actually there. Then when he gets to see you he tells you about what happens. So you are a good luck charm so no one gets hurt (idk if Kev actually has anger issues so....)

Devin:

She loves you to pieces. She loves when you are around cause then Devin is always in a happy mood. Or when hes not he thinks of you. Devin being Alexis' little brother loves seeing him happy so you make her smile and him smile cause with you he is always happy and she loves seeing him like that. She loves seeing you both together, she loves you more than Devin's last girlfriend who cheated on him with one of Devin's team mates.

-------------------

hope yall enjoy. i probably will be doing this with every family member in The Bomb Digz or The Lucki Gurlz maybe on their birthdays maybe not it will most likely be on their birthdays lol more to come soon