His Reaction To You Being Pregnant

Daniel;

Daniel was very shocked when he found out. You guys wanted to wait until you guys were at least engaged to have a baby officially to start a family. But even though you guys aren't engaged or weren't planning it so fast he was still happy and excited to start. He said he would spoil the baby like there's no tomorrow.

Kevin;

Kevin was overwhelmed when you told him. Once you told him he walked out of the house until about 12 AM drunk. You took care of him like a nice girlfriend, you took him a shower and everything. He sobered up a little and just hugged you and apologized and said he would do anything for you and the baby.

Devin;

Devin was really excited to have a baby with you. He was overly happy that he couldn't stop talking about it for a week. He kept reminding you that you guys were having a baby forgetting you were the one that was holding him/her inside of you. You were happy he was excited but he got annoying that week.

---------------------------------
Wow I really need to update more. Sorry for not updating a lot guys please forgive me. School has been a pain in the butt. But since Thanksgiving break is coming and I'll update both my imagines and preferences. Also if you didn't know I'm coming out with a pregnancy imagines book and there will be a book just for updates so that half of the chapters on the books aren't just updates and thing so those will be coming out today. So watch out so you don't miss an update. Also hopefully a chapter of Summer Of Love will be coming I hate wanting to do something and not doing it. I also have more book ideas I wanna do but I wanna finish the one I talked about first.