91.

What A Wicked Gang Are We by cereal-maniac

To summarize this book in less than 2,000 words is hard. I could put a description about the main character, but there's not ONE main character I could do that for. There's 12. A dancer, a basketball player, two best friends, a loner, a metal head, a skater, a straight edge, a skinny skinny girl, a sexy goddess, a timid boy, and a rudy. And if I do all of the main characters, I'll run out of letters. I could also put an excerpt, but there's not a scene that I can claim as most appealing, and also that seems really boring. But, then again, it's probably more interesting than what I'm writing and you're reading right now. Since I obviously suck with summaries I'm just going to talk about the rating because I have no idea what else to write about. Because I'm a shit head. Rated M because of language (some chapters will have more than others), drug use, slight gore (trigger warning for MULTIPLE things) and sex. There are no explicit sex scenes (maybe counting one) BUT it is inside the story (mostly because of character development and also for the plotline). If this makes you uncomfortable, I will put a warning so you can skip over or you can just not read the entire story all together. I own characters and plotline. Also, constructive criticism is EXTREMELY appreciated. I know I am not the best writer, so having a second pair of eyes is really helpful. Although, I obviously didn't describe anything SPECIFICALLY from the story, I strongly assure you that there is a dedicated story that I have written. There are too many things in life to only talk about one. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy. :) Oh, yeah. If you get confused at any part of the story, just keep reading. Everything will come together. And if it doesn't... then you're fucked. Just kidding, just ask a question. :)

Ongoing.

Link - https://www.wattpad.com/story/39603896-what-a-wicked-gang-are-we