95.

Prison Diary by Lexie629 

"W-Who are you?....Why are you in my cell?" I said my voice squeaker than even Layna's. I had to say this was the most vunerable I had ever sounded in my life. Whoever this person was she sure knew how to intimidate. I stared intensely forward into the darkness while I saw nothing but a shawdowy figure sitting down in the corner not moving an inch. It did not move or make a sound it just sat there probably staring me right in my eyes. Then all of a sudden it stood up. It stood up and I could feel my heartbeat quicken even more. "I think the better question is.." The person said in her velvety mysterious voice. "Why are you in my cell?"  -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Avalon Romaine is a strong-minded and opinionated young lady. Currently she is living in a distasteful distopian world where men rule and women are labeled inferior. Avalon makes a drastic decision one day. She decides to vote! Unfortunately she is caught and is thrown into jail into a cell that is occupied by a dark and mysterious girl. Will Avalon be able to break down the walls of this girl's dark and eerie exterior? If she does will they be able to escape the dark and eerie walls of the prison? Read on to find out.

Ongoing.

Link - https://www.wattpad.com/story/46523530-prison-diary