156.

Nebrix Galaxy: The SPIRIT. by KimEvans23 

Nebrix Galaxy:The Spirit is a science fiction mystery, action, suspense and a thriller. A bio-program called The SPIRIT is made with the support of the whole galaxy. What everyone doesn't understand is that it's the program that will be used to end all human life in the galaxy.But before that happens, there are the cyber-reincarnates who reincarnate every time the galaxy is faced by an enormous danger. They have fought many times in their past lifetimes but in the present lifetime, they don't have an idea who they are. Some are in jail for having stabbed their girlfriends on their wedding day, others are assassins while others work for the monster they are supposed to fight. Along the way, they interact in strange ways without knowing they were supposed to save the galaxy together. The assassin is sent to killer the prisoner after he survived a fatal prison break. There is betrayal after betrayal, action after action and pretty much intense speeches as everybody try to sway the fate of the galaxy to his side. At the end, the monster who had orchestrated everything comes to execute his plan which is to have Nebrix dive into oblivion. But he just don't do it, he had to have fun in the process and he is angry when the fun is denied. Every move of his is well calculated and he rarely misses the mark. But no matter how dangerous or cunning he proves to be, the cyber-reincarnates don't have a choice except to fight him once they're united. They are looking for just one thing he overlooked.

THERE WILL BE A NEW CHAPTER ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

Ongoing.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/102142724-nebrix-galaxy-the-spirit