Chapter 18

Grace rushes towards Nicholas's office at once, she gets inside without knocking on the door before she gasps at the condition of the room.

"What...what is going on?" she whisper asks as she stares at Nicholas who was silently sitting in his chair.

"I am no longer in the business honey" he sadly smiles and Grace's shoulders slumps.

"Oh babe" she sighs as she walks towards her husband's open arms.

"Are you mad?" Nicholas asks as he holds his wife in his arms.

"No, but does this mean we have to leave the house as well?" she asks seeing all of the furniture was being moved out.

"No, this is our home, only some files are getting moved out to Damien as he will be handling everything"

"But then why move furniture?" she asks looking towards him.

"I don't need them seeing how I won't be working from home"

"But, but I don't have a job how will we eat?" she asks in horror making him chuckle.

"Honey, I am rich and can look after you and your food even if I don't work and don't worry what I mean is I will have to go work with my uncle for a while before I can start working from home"

"Damn, I will not be able to see your face whenever I want to then" she pouts as she pulls her head away from his chest.

"You will have to adjust for a few days" he smiles pushing her hair away from her beautiful face.

"Okay, so does this mean the guards are off my back as well?" she asks him innocently blinking her eyes.

"Cute, but no they stay" he grins flicking her nose a bit which brings a pout to her lips.

"At least I tried" she sighs before she gets away from his arms.

"Where do you think you are going Mrs. Price I was comfortable" Nicholas stops her holding her hands but she just laughs.

"I have made some plans with Spence, he is in town," she informs him and he frowns.

"You are not leaving the house'

"Oh yes I am and without any bodyguards"

"I do not like this Mrs. Price"

"But you will adjust; I will just go and be right back. You will not even know I was gone"

"Wife"

"Husband"

"No"

"Oh come on, I have not said no when you turned from sexy mafia into just my plain husband" she protests and just like that he gives in.

"One hour before I come get you"

"God, fine I am not going to run away with him so jeez" she sighs as she kisses his lips softly.

When Nicholas just keeps quiet, she laughs loudly before pinching both his cheeks lightly making him groan.

"I said not to get cute" he narrows his eyes swatting her hands away.

"Come on, you know I will not run away not because I am married and because I know you will kill us both if we did" she jokes making him growl at her in annoyance.

"Awe, you are so cute when you are mad, now cheer up. I am not running away with him, after seeing what you look like naked I think any girl will lose the idea to ever leave you" she grins cheekily making him smile before he slaps her ass.