Day 1

Day 1

11am

It's 11am. I have finished my breakfast, taken a shower and I am now seated in my desk chair, staring at the computer screen. The numbers glare at me. 12,435,156. That many views in the Made In America music video in just 3 days. Already the number of subscribers on our channel have risen up by half a million. This is so amazing! We're getting more famous by the second!

"Guys, come here RIGHT NOW! Look at how many views we've got in our Made In America music video in JUST 3 DAYS!" I squeal, jumping up and down on my chair like a hyped up moose.

"How many?" Lauren calls out as she comes into the room calmly.

"OVER 12 MILLION!!!" I scream.

"WHAT?!" Lauren, Dani and Amy shout.

"Come see for yourself!"

"Wow!"

"Oh my gosh! We're getting more famous now!"

"This is so cool Lisa! I can't believe it!"

"Hey, we could go on a world tour. We've never ever gotten this many views on any of our videos in just 3 days and the CimFam is growing soo fast! We could meet our fans from all over the world! That's what they've wanted ever since they first started liking us" I blurt out.

"Lisa, now is the perfect time. You're a true genius girl! Let's tell Christina and Kath!" Amy says.

"You're right. We shouldn't wait ANY longer!" I say.

12pm

"Well I suppose we could be onto something here but don't you think it's a little too early to go on a world tour? We should wait at least another year" says Christina.

"But Christina, listen to me! What do you repeatedly see in your mentions? It's either for you to follow them OR a request for a world tour" I explain, trying to convince Christina that the world tour idea is great.

"Yeah Christina, I must agree with Lisa here. It's either now or never" Kath says after a long silence.

"Fine. But we can't just like, go to any country right now! We need to plan this all out"

"YES OH MY GOSH CHRISSY, YOU'RE AWESOME!" I squeal, getting up to hug Christina.

"Yay! Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, umm... Zimbabwe, HERE WE COME!" Dani screams.

"Haha, hang on Dani! We're not exactly on the plane yet!" Christina says, rolling her eyes.

1pm

"Want to see us performing live in your country? Well, there's no need to wait any longer cuz we're on our way to see YOU! (hint hint, WORLD TOUR!)" I type and press Tweet.

In just less than 2 seconds, many Tweets come raiding at me saying things like "OMG YAY! YOU HAVE TO COME TO (country)", "YESS, #CIMORELLIWORLDTOUR", "u better not be kidding me omg! you girls are finally gonna come and perform live in our country, I can't...I"

"Yes, #CimorelliWorldTour. The dates haven't exactly been confirmed yet but we will tell you when we're coming to your country as soon as we confirm the dates" I Tweet once again.

I log onto the Cimorelli band FaceBook page and tell our fans that there's a Cimorelli World Tour coming up very shortly. Now that the news is out, we just need to confirm the dates.

4pm

After 3 hours of planning our world tour we finally got a rough idea of what we were going to do. First, we would go all around the USA. Then we'll go to Europe, then Asia and then Australia and New Zealand. Going around all these continents and countries would probably take around 3 months. We have decided to start our tour next week and already the nerves are getting into us.

"I'm so nervous! What if we get so nervous we forget the words on stage?"

"OMG, what if I forget to pack my undies?"

"What if our fans are actually crazy moose that have WiFi and have the ability to type?" I ask.

"Yeah totally Lisa!" says Dani.

"Haha, but you never know" I say back.

7pm

The Cimorelli household is getting crazier and more frustrated by the minute.

"Where on Earth did you guys hide my sneakers?"

"I swear I'm going to scream if I don't find my travel makeup kit!"

"You're already screaming!"

"Hey, where did I put my bows? I want to make a comeback with them! Like seriously, all of our fans are dying to see me in bows again!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I shout, to quieten down our noisy room.

"What?" Lauren asks.

"Can we all PLEASE keep quiet and just, I don't know Lauren... your bows are probably in the cupboard hidden somewhere... let's just keep calm and pack our bags quietly. Oh, and don't pack everything because we still have a week left and you need some clothes for the next few days"

"You talk too much" Dani says.

"I know" I say back.

"Whoa Lisa, that scream literally made Amy fall of her bed!" Christina says as she walks into our room wearing the Geo Pattern Shift dress I told her to buy from Forever 21 last week.

"Why are you wearing that dress? Where are you going miss?" I question her.

"Oh, I'm having dinner with Nick at some fancy restaurant" she answers. Just then the doorbell rings.

"Oh, that's for me! See ya guys! Keep packing" Christina says as she waves us goodbye and leaves in a hurry.

"Bye" I say even though she's left already.

"Well, that dress looked pretty cute on her I must say" Dani says in admiration.

"You wish you had that dress didn't you?" I say with a smile.

"Well I wouldn't wear it now, no way! But Christina just looked... I don't know. Even prettier than usual"

"Actually, she's been acting pretty weird lately" Lauren butts in.

"You're right girls. Oh my gosh, do you think Nick proposed to her?!" I say, out of the blue.

"OMG what if he did? Oh no wait, then Christina wouldn't have said yes for the world tour because then poor Nick would be left all alone by himself here in LA" Lauren says.

"Oh, true. But still, Christina has been acting really weird" I say, thinking about what it might be that's making her act like this.

"Oh whatever! Christina will tell us if there's anything we should know" Dani says, trying to change the subject.

"Alright, let's keep packing"

11pm

I can't stop thinking about our world tour. We're going to meet so many of our awesome fans. It's going to be an amazing 3 months.

11:30pm

I can't sleep. Just to think we've come so far from our Party in The USA cover makes me shiver in a good way. Time flies by quickly and before you know it, we'll be on a plane heading off somewhere and thinking of what's ahead of us...