A Whole New World

Amber's POV

I woke up on sand. I was confused. 'Where am I?' I thought to my self. I looked up and there was a skin I know. But from where?

"Welcome your face to the world of Mianite!" He seems nic- " Now who are you, how did you find our call, and how did you find our server?!?" He yelled holding a diamond sword to my throat.

I started crying. Suddenly three other people came up to me.

"Tom!!! What did you do?!?!" A lady with a fox jacket asked.

"I asked the questions and she started crying." The zombie in a suit replied. His name is Tom I guess.

"We said question her not threaten her!!!" One of the other men yelled. Like Tom, this man was in a suit but he had red glasses on as well.

"Like you could have done it any better, Sparklez!" Tom yelled. Wait his name is Sparklez? That is a weird name.

"Tom is right Jordan. That is what any of us would have done well not Sonja." A third guy who looks like Ash from pokemon said. So the zombie is Tom, the guy in the sunglasses is Sparklez or Jordan, the lady is Sonja, but what is the other guy's name?

"Jordan, you and Sonj take her " he points at me " To the priest's house. Try to get her to answer questions too." He said.

"Fffiiiinnneee. But you owe me Tucker!" Jordan yelled as we walked off. So it's Tom, Sonja, Jordan, and Tucker.

"So what is your name?" Sonja asked me.

"A-amber." I replied.

"That is a beautiful name, Amber." Jordan said. Is he trying to make me feel better or flirt with me?

"T-t-t-thank you." I stuttered.

"Sorry about Tom. He isn't the best at using his words. So how did you get here?" Sonja asked.

"I-i-i don't know. Last thing I remember is I was I was playing minecraft on my personal world, everything went black, then I woke up here. Heck! For all I know this could be a dream! Wait are you real?!?!" I asked then pinched Jordan.

"Ow!!!" He exclaimed.

"Heh heh... Sorry!" I replied. "Oh! By the way where am I?!?"

"You are in Mianite! Here are the rules anything goes but if you troll the person has to be able to get back on their feet with ease!"

"Mianite... I feel like I have heard that before. Where though??" I said. "Hhhmmmmm.... Oh! You guys are YouTubers! That is where I know every thing from! So, Sonja, do you ship it?!?" I practically yelled.

"You mean #CaptainIanite?!? Because I totally do!!!" She yelled back. Jordan glared at us.

"What?!? Can a girl not be a fangirl?!?" I asked. He just sighed. We got to the priest's house and Dec was staring at me like he saw a ghost.

"Sup Dec?" I asked.

"H-h-how do you know my name, malady?!?" He asked me.

"I watch YouTube, duh. Why did you call me that?" I replied.

"Because... You are the mythical fourth god!" He replied.

Hmm im a god... WAIT WAT?!?!?!?!?